abHair Reviews

04/26/2015
abHair Ratings and User Reviews. abHair is rated 7.4 out of 10 from 223 reviews.

abHair Rating

More About abHair

Recent Reviews for abHair

• Apr 10, 2015
    this is my 3rd pruchase love love your Hair ext!!!
  • Apr 9, 2015
    very impressive prices for great quality human hair and other products. very grateful for it. :)
  • Apr 9, 2015
    i have no comments till receive my order
    hope its good
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I love the quality of the hair I get from this company. 10/10 would definitely recommend
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Prices are unbelievable for wonderful product. The last time I purchased, I received it much sooner than expected, although I had to sign for it which is sometimes annoying since I'm at work from 9-5. All in all, great experience with AbHair.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Awesome prices. Wish paypal worked better. I had to checkout 5 timed before realizing Paypal wouldnt work and Id have to put in my credit card and do manual checkout.
    I love the abhair :)
    i love this website.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I wish you had the items I wanted in stock.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    This hair is the best quality for the price!
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Ainda não recebi meu pedido, mas com certeza já é minha loja predileta. Só ouço comentários positivos á respeito de valores e qualidade. Depois desse aplique comprarei outras de várias cores, obrigada
  • Mar 30, 2015
    thanks a lot!
    Apr 5, 2015
    Hair is not real ! The tips are already burned. Smells like plastic. Also, the hair keeps shedding.

From abHair

We feel very sorry that you are not satisfied with our product. Please send email to service@abHair.com with your order number. Hope you can trust us that we will definitely give you a best solution.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I love the overall quality of the hair!!! Great for straightening and curling. Smooth and blends in with natural hair.
    Apr 7, 2015
    I love it!! Great hair quality and texture. Curls and straightens perfect!!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Apr 4, 2015
    I have no complaints about Ab hair.. The product arrived as I expected and was of good quality. I have learned since what I need to order for my type of hair and will do so the next time I order. Otherwise my Ab hair experience was positive.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Easy site to navigate and found exactly what I needed.
    Apr 10, 2015
  • Mar 22, 2015
    This was a great shopping experience. every other hair site is from another country and takes weeks to get to you and is low quality hair. I can't wait to get my extensions. Every review was wonderful. Will definitely buy and recommend to all my girlfriends.
    Apr 1, 2015
  • Mar 18, 2015
    The best hair site hands down. Was recommended to me and has not disappointed.
    Apr 2, 2015
  • Mar 9, 2015
    i have heard nothing but good things so i figured i would give them a try
    Apr 3, 2015
    i bought two separate sets of extensions both advertised as 100% human hair in the color 613 and there are so many black and brown synthetic hairs in both sets. i am very disappointed by that. it means that this hair is not safe for heat treatment.

From abHair

We promise all the hair extensions are described as stated. You can take the hair to professional to have a test or you can check the hair according to our guides: http://www.abhair.com/how-to- distinguish-between-natural-and-synthetic-hair and if ... Read full response »