Abt.com Reviews

10/29/2014
Abt.com Ratings and User Reviews. Abt.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 232 reviews.
Abt.com is one of the largest independent retailers of consumer electronics and major household appliances in the US. In operation since 1936, Abt Electronics features competitive prices, free shipping,hassle-free returns, no sales tax and award winning customer service.
Circle of Excellence - Abt.com

2014 Winner

Abt.com Rating

More About Abt.com

Recent Reviews for Abt.com

• Sep 12, 2014
    Love this place! Enjoy visiting since it has the most recent items available, but a long drive from SW suburbs. Sometimes it's just easier to order online.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Easy placing order when you know what items you want.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Worked for me!
  • Sep 9, 2014
    This website was very easy to navigate but I am unable to rate my product and shipping until I have received my product.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Great site, user friendly
  • Sep 8, 2014
    I've always had good fast service when your items are in stock and I like that. The toner I order seems to be good but my printer does not print out pictures as sharply as my old inkjet printer did. I don't know why that is. Thank you.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    when I received the Item I would have more to say in a surway...
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I love free shipping! As long as you keep doing it, I will continue to buy. We bought our Samsung refrigerator at Abt and had a great experience. We hope to buy more products from you in the future.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    So far a very positive shopping experience. If I am in need of any other electronics or photography equipment, I'll check with Abt to see what they have available.
    Sep 9, 2014
    I stumbled upon Abt and was so pleased to find that they had my product. I did an online chat with a nice guy who answered my questions & I went ahead & placed the order easily. I received my item 7 days later (order placed on a Friday afternoon) and was happy with all aspects of service.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Great prices and great reviews of this merchant.
    Sep 11, 2014
    Best pricing and free shipping. Good tracking info. No problems encountered.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Sep 10, 2014
    Was totally what I was looking for ,Good price.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Sep 12, 2014
    ABT has proven to be an excellent place to shop.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    great website, easy to use, and the price was right. absolutely satisfied with service.
    Sep 7, 2014
    A pleasure dealing with ABT. Mdse. in stock and delivered on time.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Well orgaized, easy to use
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Always happy to buy from Abt. Prices are competitive, often cheaper. Huge selection. Shipping is usually free. Merchandise arrives quickly. Online buying experience is easy and efficient. My go-to store for appliances.
    Sep 13, 2014
    Love Abt. My go-to store.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Everyone else was out of stock, happy I found the site!
    Sep 9, 2014
    great price, fast service, concise website, very pleasant shopping experience
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I have made major purchases in the past & have always been pleased.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Sep 7, 2014
    Great price. Delivered on time and in a professional manner.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I always check ABT out first, compare to others, then purchase at ABT.
    Sep 11, 2014