Abt.com Reviews

12/24/2014
Abt.com Ratings and User Reviews. Abt.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 352 reviews.
Abt.com is one of the largest independent retailers of consumer electronics and major household appliances in the US. In operation since 1936, Abt Electronics features competitive prices, free shipping,hassle-free returns, no sales tax and award winning customer service.
Circle of Excellence - Abt.com

2014 Winner

Abt.com Rating

More About Abt.com

Recent Reviews for Abt.com

• Nov 22, 2014
    Great store, sorry to here my salesman Conrad Sivek is no longer with company
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Because I ordered a game console, quality wasn't an issue because the product should be the same from any merchant. I bought it here because of the low price and free shipping, and because ABT is a Google Trusted Store, which made the difference as I haven't heard of them before today.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Abt offers the best prices compared to other suppliers. Though I have not received my items on order yet I feel strongly that Abt is a sound and reliable on line outlet for various products. Looking forward to my item on order ASAP. I do need to know the return policy only just in case I am not satisfied with my purchases. Please advise. Thanks, Rama
  • Nov 18, 2014
    I didn't look around the site at all. I knew exactly what I wanted, and Abt had it at a lower price than a couple other places I had found it. I found Abt through Pricegrabber.com. Very satisfied with checkout process. Quick and easy.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Very Nice Experience. Hopefully, this is the first of many
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Did not like the fact that everything I wanted did not qualify for the $25 coupon they sent me for signing up to receive emails from them. Thanks for nothing. At least they had the laptop instock.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    THanks to Sasha for helping me out with my order!
  • Nov 16, 2014
    The item I needed was easy to locate, and the overall experience using the website was quick and satisfactory.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I was happy to see this last-year's model in stock and deliverable. Other places in state (MA) were out of stock. ajmadison in NYC also could deliver for a similar (slightly lower) price, but their customer service seems to have many negative reviews.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    very good all around
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014
    they are simply the best
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Excellent
    Nov 21, 2014
    Liked that they packed the liquid with an extra plastic bag around the bottles. That was thoughtful and a nice bit of extra care in packing. Order arrived a day or two earlier than expected.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    excellent product selection. very reasonable prices free delivery a nice option
    Nov 19, 2014
    I have purchased many items from ABT . the quality of their products is always very good & their prices are very reasonable.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Nov 18, 2014
    Ordered on line,received online confirmation and delivery promise, prodct tracking info provided, product delivered on time
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Nov 22, 2014
    This was my first purchase from Abt; I plan on checking out the site further.
  • Nov 6, 2014
    I have ordered from abt before. This is my first order online. But, abt has always been helpful and well priced.
    Nov 23, 2014
    ABT didn't have the TV i Ordered, but they called to tell me and upgraded my order for another TV.