Abt.com Reviews

09/18/2014
Abt.com Ratings and User Reviews. Abt.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 252 reviews.
Abt.com is one of the largest independent retailers of consumer electronics and major household appliances in the US. In operation since 1936, Abt Electronics features competitive prices, free shipping,hassle-free returns, no sales tax and award winning customer service.
Circle of Excellence - Abt.com

2013 Platinum

Abt.com Rating

More About Abt.com

Recent Reviews for Abt.com

• Sep 10, 2014
    Satisfied with purchase experience. Best price by far
  • Sep 9, 2014
    This website was very easy to navigate but I am unable to rate my product and shipping until I have received my product.
    Great site, user friendly
  • Sep 9, 2014
    I have had good lucky with them in the past.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    I've always had good fast service when your items are in stock and I like that. The toner I order seems to be good but my printer does not print out pictures as sharply as my old inkjet printer did. I don't know why that is. Thank you.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    when I received the Item I would have more to say in a surway...
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I love free shipping! As long as you keep doing it, I will continue to buy. We bought our Samsung refrigerator at Abt and had a great experience. We hope to buy more products from you in the future.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Too many questions. survey, waste of my time, but I understand why
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Always happy to buy stuff from Abt
  • Sep 6, 2014
    So far a very positive shopping experience. If I am in need of any other electronics or photography equipment, I'll check with Abt to see what they have available.
    Sep 9, 2014
    I stumbled upon Abt and was so pleased to find that they had my product. I did an online chat with a nice guy who answered my questions & I went ahead & placed the order easily. I received my item 7 days later (order placed on a Friday afternoon) and was happy with all aspects of service.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    more sorting filters would be nice when looking for an item. i was looking for a 4-slice toaster but had to look through all of them. not a big deal in this case, but would be helpful when looking for an item for which more options are available.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    finding what I wanted and checking out was easy
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Hope the service is as easy as the ordering process.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Sep 10, 2014
    Was totally what I was looking for ,Good price.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Well orgaized, easy to use
    Sep 7, 2014
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Sep 6, 2014
    So far very happy with the delivery didn't install product yet
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Everyone else was out of stock, happy I found the site!
    Sep 9, 2014
    great price, fast service, concise website, very pleasant shopping experience
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Sep 6, 2014
    i was told over the phone and via an email that I would get a $25.00 refund. on 8/25 they told me to give it 24 hr but on 9/6 I still have not received it and emails have not been answered.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Sep 7, 2014
    Great price. Delivered on time and in a professional manner.