Abt.com Reviews

03/28/2015
Abt.com Ratings and User Reviews. Abt.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 208 reviews.
Abt.com is one of the largest independent retailers of consumer electronics and major household appliances in the US. In operation since 1936, Abt Electronics features competitive prices, free shipping,hassle-free returns, no sales tax and award winning customer service.
Circle of Excellence - Abt.com

2014 Winner

Abt.com Rating

More About Abt.com

Recent Reviews for Abt.com

• Feb 7, 2015
    Always great experience ordering online from ABT. Customer service is top notch!
  • Feb 5, 2015
    first time purchase. easy to purchase
  • Feb 4, 2015
    I don't usually fill out these marketing research questionnaires, but Abt's site was so much better than the other sites I visited looking for the product I purchased that i wanted to thank them for a good website design.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    I will not be able to give a full review till I receive the item I purchased
  • Feb 4, 2015
    Great service and selection. I wanted to send a gift message though and it was not an option online.
  • Feb 3, 2015
    I have purchased several items from ABT in the past and have always been satisfied with the quality, choices and prices. The free shipping and no taxes are also a plus. I check with ABT before buying most products and usually only buy elsewhere if ABT doesn't carry the exact item I am looking for.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    Keep up the good work and servicre
  • Feb 1, 2015
    Very easy to use this site. Will continue to return in future.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Abt.com was very simple to navigate and loved the customer comments that told the pros and cons and are honest.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    I have not as yet received a confirmation receipt by e-mail. That would have been nice.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    There was good information about the product on the website, and it was easy to place the order. Hopefully, the delivery, condition of the product up on arrival, performance of the product and, if necessary, customer service will be equally as good.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Abt has been recommended by trusted friends, and I had a positive experience when I drove up to Glenview to purchase a refrigerator.
    Feb 3, 2015
  • Jan 28, 2015
    online chat was awful. I tried twice to ask a question about 2 products and NEVER received an answer. It took so long for someone to get online with me that I just quit.
    Feb 2, 2015
    On line "chat" took forever for someone to contact me. they could not / would not respond to my question. I just asked what the difference was btwn 2 products. It took so long that I had to leave and there was no responce when I checked back. THIS HAPPENED TWICE. For me, this is unacceptable.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Very easy and quick purchase experience
    Nice experience
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Great prices and products. Gives more product info than any other site I've visited. No taxes and free shipping a big plus.
    Feb 7, 2015
    Good selection and value. Fast delivery.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I was disappointed that I could not find a coupon code that would work. I wanted free shipping.
    Feb 1, 2015
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Feb 4, 2015
    Great prices and service; however if have a problem or need to return, prefer to be able to do in person.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Great site
    Feb 4, 2015
    Your ordering system and on-line product tracking is fantastic