Ace Hardware Reviews

07/23/2014
Ace Hardware Ratings and User Reviews. Ace Hardware is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 583 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.

Ace Hardware Rating

More About Ace Hardware

Recent Reviews for Ace Hardware

• Jul 23, 2014
    Being able to pick up the merchandise at the local Ace is great.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    My preferred Ace Hardware, is no longer Ace. Some items are over priced in relation to other vendors. If I need a special item, ie for repairs, Ace is the Place. They are not as helpful, I think, as in the past. Bide your time and you will get help.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I LOVE Ace Hardware. I only wish the bird seed was cheaper and you ONLY sold products NOT made in China!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    The item I purchased, DeWalt 20 pc drill set, listed an instant savings of $5.00. No savings showed up at checkout. I went to Ace Hardware home page and found a $5 rebate instead of an instant savings. The ad is very misleading.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    First time at Ace. Great experience and better price than Amazon.com on the item I needed.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love the Ace hardware stores
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Does not tell you how long it will take to get product. The reason I am ordering this crock on line ...no one carries them locally. The ace hardware store in st clair....does not carry them in stock. cannot tell you about product as I have not seen their product yet, except in a picture.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    convenient location to our home, often stop by to pick up items for home improvement projects.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Happy to support a local business. Keep the promo codes coming!!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    dedicated workersmany times product out of stock & must be ordered for next truck.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Easy shopping Ace Hardware, sad to see my local one out of business.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    This seemed to be a really good product and price. Picking it up is pretty convenient for me.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I like our local Ace (Beverly Hills, MI). Well run and informative. Also, the price on this item was a dollar cheaper than Amazon.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Actual Sale price should be included in checkout
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Yreka Ca Ace store has alot of super nice poliet helpful over the top employees. Espically Penny Calvin & Peg-leg BoB & of course the owner
    Jul 23, 2014
    GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FROM EVERONE IN THE YREKA STORE, JUST DELIGHTFULLLLLIt was 103 degrees & they have a mister set up at the entrance. It was like being on the Dave Letterman show without the cameras. All the customers were having a blast in the mist.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    I found that although the website from which I ordered did NOT indicate this, though I queried it, my local ACE already had the product on its shelves, thus I didn't need to order it. I could have walked in and purchased as much as I wanted. I don't know if this is a problem with the local Ace or the website, but I would have preferred to do that rather than wait and not support my local Ace better.
    Great service, always.
    Jul 22, 2014
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I gave you low scores on this because my first attempt to order was cancelled and I was not notified. I only found out by using your automated order tracking system
    Jul 23, 2014
    The first order was cancelled without any notification. The web site indicated that I should reorder the item which I did. Got an automated cancel notice after waiting for the item for 7 days. Overall I wasted over two weeks trying to order the item without success. On the positive side, home depot had it on sale and I ordered it from them with free home delivery. Ace only offered free delivery to the store.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I always love going into the Prescott Valley store. It is so nice and clean and all the employees are very friendly and helpful.
    Jul 21, 2014
    Placed the order on line and picked it up at the store.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    Assembly, one hole on chairs did not line up with its corresponding threaded hole. I used a coping saw to remove material to make things fit. Also, one rubber stopper was missing from both chairs.It is a good design, otherwise and we are happy with it.