Ace Hardware Reviews

09/30/2014
Ace Hardware Ratings and User Reviews. Ace Hardware is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 440 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.

Ace Hardware Rating

More About Ace Hardware

Recent Reviews for Ace Hardware

• Sep 30, 2014
    I love Ace Hardware
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I am typically impressed with the practical knowledge of the store representatives at ALL stores I have visited. I am pleasantly stunned that Ace carries INEXPENSIVE wood screen doors! ($35.00) What a relief. Thank you for carrying this item! The alternatives start at over $350.00, and from far away. I am ALSO pleasantly thrilled that I was able to pay via PAYPAL! SPECTACULAR! For all of these positive attributes of ACE'es, it is a pity that the IMAGE of ACE is not more compelling, but rather humdrum.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Great store. I normally shop in my local store, but I needed an item they did not have in stock which is why I used the website.
    Ace is the place
  • Sep 29, 2014
    very confusing site to order on. I found my order, didn't see a link to choose IN-STORE PICK UP, even after I searched my local ACE store. Another link came up to ADD TO CART, even after I already added my items. Then I noticed my order doubled and it charged me shipping. . . I already found my local ACE and assumed your site selected IN-STORE-PICK-UP. . . I can't imagine how hard this would be to order from my cell-phone. It would have been faster to call on the phone and have them put it aside for me. WHEW, THIS IS TOO CONFUSING!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I find ACE employees to be friendly,courteous and reasonably knowledgeable
  • Sep 28, 2014
    TOO HIGH priced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Like their specials
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Always friendly, helpful and usually have the item in stock
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Ace is my new favorite place to get hardware items.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    The charis i ordered where $ 2..oo cheeper at homedepot. i ordered 6 chairs in total. I also place my order for 2 charis becuause i saw they were available at the store near my house, i placed the order and then got an e-mail that they cancelled it, becuase the store did not have in stock. they should update the web site. i had to go back in and replace my order.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I love goint to the ACE store in my city! The people there are very helpful and friendly! Thank you for them!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    The Store pickup option is great. Thanks!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Great service and quality merchandice
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    have ordered many things online and have never been disappointed with my orders. ace hardware is the best!!!
  • Sep 22, 2014
    a good store but a little to long a drive for me
    Sep 30, 2014
    although it was a distance from home their selection of hardware was extensive and i purchased other things at ace . was worth the trip .
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Make buying for tax exempt customers easier
    Sep 29, 2014
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Sep 28, 2014
    Tracking was none existant only said order left warehouse. Took a week to deliver to local ACE store. Amazon is much faster and provides better tracking.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Sep 27, 2014
    I wish I would've gotten an email to notify me that the product was actually at the store (or information on how many days from shipping from the warehouse it would take before my items were at my store). It also seemed to take a VERY long time to receive my order. Inordinately long. Inconveniently long.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Great neighbourhood store. Staff always knowledgeable and ready to help.
    Sep 27, 2014