Ace Hardware Reviews

09/01/2014
Ace Hardware Ratings and User Reviews. Ace Hardware is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 538 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

Ace Hardware Rating

More About Ace Hardware

Recent Reviews for Ace Hardware

• Sep 1, 2014
    ACE/Cold Hardware is fabulous. I love their referral program for all home services.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I have been very satisfied with the quality of products.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    People in store are friendly and helpful---staff goes out of their way to help older customers.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I prefer giving my business to local merchants and try to buy American-made products, even if they cost more. Ace always carries quality products and has staff members that are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The free shipping to the store is also nice. With local ownership, good service, and free shipping, Ace has a competitive edge over the big box stores. I think Ace should emphasize local ownership, service-oriented staff, and free to-store shipping in a future advertising series. I think you should also highlight products that are American made.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Great place to browse and shop
    overall good experience
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Love the Westlake Ace Hardware. It is my favorite store.
    Never shopped there
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I do not believe store employees were forthright in my enquiry about the product purchased on two trips to store.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Always a pleasure doing business with Ace Hardware. Free shipping to local store keeps me coming back.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    found good prices on certain things that I needed
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Great website shipping to store is great
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I have found that ACE HARDWARE is a great place to shop when you need something fast. They also have name brand products at great prices. And I go to Central Ace Hardware and the employees are very nice and very helpful.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    The website was easy to use, and I'm very pleased with the option for free shipping to store.
    Sep 1, 2014
    I ordered online and had my product shipped to the local store. Everything was very easy and convenient!
    Aug 31, 2014
    Never received an email that either product I ordered was delivered and ready for Pick Up. Store called about one product and I asked about the other which had been there.
    Aug 31, 2014
    Product was junk. You shouldn't carry it. However, local store was very helpful with return.
    Aug 30, 2014
    overall it was ok for a online order, it was a little unclear as to why it was cancled.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    I like Ace and recommend it, but had to call, get advice, and back up to find out how to specify ship-to-store. You might include that in the drop-down menu for Shipping Method.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Aug 30, 2014
    Slow delivery time- ordered ant killer on the 17th and got it on the 27th. Technically within the 3-8 business days, but longer than I expected since it was shipped to the store and not my house, and since it was a product I expected to find in the store. May order through website again, just know now not to order anything I'd like rather quickly.
  • Aug 17, 2014