Ace Hardware Reviews

07/05/2015
Ace Hardware Ratings and User Reviews. Ace Hardware is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 565 reviews.

Ace Hardware Rating

More About Ace Hardware

Recent Reviews for Ace Hardware

Easy to use
  • Jul 3, 2015
    very pleasurable experience, would shop there again
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I am always satisfied with Ace Hardware. I do not like how their return policy works, but still love store.
    I love our local store!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Local hardware store feel. Excellent customer service. Love it.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    It's an excellent, locally owned store that I prefer.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Ace has always been my favorite "toy store". I find everything I need and customer service is excellent. Thank you!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    love it and sorry to learn the one closest to us is closing
  • Jul 2, 2015
    If I have a repair problem, I always rely on the wisdom of the Ace workers to give me advice and have saved a lot of money by being able to fix it myself.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    The Ace store in my area is quite new, but I have found it generally satisfactory, with friendly and helpful staff.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Excellent customer service
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Easy to find what I was looking for.
    Jul 3, 2015
    I like Ace Hardware, they carry a lot of things that we need, that the bigger stores, like Home Depot and Lowe's don't carry. This particular item didn't work the way I had planned and I will be returning it, but it wasn't the store's fault the item didn't work. Sometimes it's hard to order online what you need, without actually seeing the item before purchase.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    I was notified by email that my order was shipped on 06/26/2015 but never received notification that it had been delivered to my local store. I called the store today (07/02/2015), nearly a week after being informed of shipment, to inquire about the status of my order. After 15 minutes or so of waiting, the manager informed me that the order was at the check-out waiting for me to pick-up. A follow-up email from Ace stated "Our records indicate that your order has shipped and arrived at the store chosen for delivery as of 6/26/2015. The Ship Confirmation email was your notification that the order has arrived at the store you selected for delivery. "Shipped" and "arrived at the store" have completely different meanings to most people. Your notification process pertaining to store delivery of orders is flawed.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    Gardena store closes early, even after I called and was told they're open until 6pm that same day. After driving a distance get there before 6, they were already closed. Two other people got there before me and were locked out as well. I even called store 10min before 6 and got no answer except a recording. Store hours unreliable.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Just as Advertised!! A+++
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    My item sat in the store for one week and no one contacted me to pick it up... I had to contact customer support to find out where the heck is my leaf blower,, they told me it was sitting at the store, No once called or emailed me to let me know it was in..
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Ace is truely the helpful father's day hardware place.
    Jul 2, 2015
    Not quite as fast as other sites
  • Jun 17, 2015
    They are very helpful and friendly
    Jul 4, 2015
    We were very pleased with the durability and look of the product.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    Placed an online order after two weeks I contacted customer service because the order was still "processing". Customer service told me the product would arrive for store pick up within the next two days. Two day's later I received an email stating that the order was cancelled by Ace Hardware due to it being unable to be filled. Wasted almost three weeks to find out the order wasn't going to come through. The order was around 2,500.00 in product, and I took my business somewhere else. I will not be coming back nor will recommend anyone come to this store because of this. Ace didn't even have the customer service to call me.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Always provide great customer service and a wide variety of products at a good value and quality
    Jul 2, 2015
    I was very pleased with my product purchase and the time I received it. Found exactly what we were looking for On a outdoor bar set and did not expect to find it at a Hardware store. One of the foot rest bar was bent a little bit we were able to straighten it out for the seat to be level.