Ace Hardware Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Ace Hardware Reviews

11/21/2017
Ace Hardware Ratings and User Reviews. Ace Hardware is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 252 reviews.

Ace Hardware Rating

More About Ace Hardware

Recent Reviews for Ace Hardware

• Nov 13, 2017
    Web site easy to navigate
  • Nov 12, 2017
    My local Ace hardware is always my first stop. Great service.
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Nov 12, 2017
    Order tracking is piss poor. I received a call from my local Ace store saying my order was ready for pick-up before I received an email from Ace saying my order was on the way.
  • Nov 06, 2017
    Nov 12, 2017
    Had to wait too long (at least 10 minutes) for someone to great me and get my order.
  • Nov 11, 2017
    Ace Hardware consistently provides the products I need and want at a fair price. The quality of their service and products make Ace Hardware my #1 go-to for home ownership do-it-your-self projects. Thank you, Ace!
  • Nov 11, 2017
    I tried to order on my smartphone but it would not let me enter the Submit button. I was able to order on my PC.
    Nov 11, 2017
  • Nov 11, 2017
    ALWAYS helpful at my local store and usually have what I need.they have an excellent Customer Rewards program that I use regularly
  • Nov 05, 2017
    It took three hours to place a thirty dollar order of canning supplies. Website just would not load respective items to my search terms. When the search got close, it still would not list all items available like the cooling rack.
    Nov 10, 2017
    Made some new friends because Ace is the Place!
  • Nov 10, 2017
    No Comment
  • Nov 10, 2017
    When picking a shipping local, enable identical multiple purchases to be shipped to the same address or store rather than having to denote each and every item
  • Nov 01, 2017
    Nov 10, 2017
    I would highly recommend ACE to anyone. They are much more knowledgeable and helpful than the Big Box Hardware Stores!
    Wide range of items
  • Nov 08, 2017
    I don't know my Ace Hardware rewards number. I entered my phone number like I give them at the store. It is not clear as to whether this worked or not.
  • Oct 28, 2017
    Nov 08, 2017
    The whole thing was a debacle. I'll never do it again. First, the software interface wouldn't tell me what was inputted in the checkout page incorrectly, it just sent me notice by email that the order was cancelled (and I should contact my bank). Twice. I should have taken the hint, but I tried for a third time with PayPal and that worked ( with the same card, btw). It gets worse from here, and I'm not going to help them by describing it all. NEVER again is all I want to add.
  • Nov 08, 2017
    Ship at the store a lot...always great service...Bridget is a great help !!!
  • Nov 07, 2017
    I chose in store pickup, however the shipping cost for ship to home was was out of line and prohibitively expensive.
  • Nov 07, 2017
    Price charged after submitting order was more than displayed before submitting the purchase.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    Ace is my go to place for about everything!
    Nov 07, 2017
    Their online shopping makes getting things that are not in store easy and simple! Soon as it came in at the store they were contacting telling me it was ready to be picked up!
  • Nov 06, 2017
    Ace Hardware is my favorite place to shop for hardware, household goods and building materials. I love the small size of the store and the ease of getting assistance and advice on which products to purchase. It's a much different experience than warehouse-style stores such as Menards or Home Depot. They do live up to the slogan of being "the helpful place".