AceTag.com Reviews

07/21/2014
AceTag.com Ratings and User Reviews. AceTag.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 77 reviews.

AceTag.com Rating

More About AceTag.com

Recent Reviews for AceTag.com

• May 25, 2014
    Fast Check-out/Shopping cart, product availability, product information. I made my purchase real fast. I loved it. Good site.
  • May 20, 2014
    Seems like a very well established form of online shopping and logistics. I was very surprised and will definitely be back to browse and shop for more items.
  • May 16, 2014
    I found the site to very simple to navigate and I found what I needed rather quickly. The checkout was not long and complicated. All in all it had everything I wanted and made it simple.
    Easy ordering + free shipping + 10% off coupon makes me happy
  • May 16, 2014
    I love this site yay acetag
  • May 15, 2014
    I googled and found acetag and they had a large selection for my model phone case.
  • May 12, 2014
    I have no complaints about the shopping-online site. It was easy to use and I was able to find what I needed. I pray that the phone covers I ordered will fit my phone. Otherwise I will be an unhappy camper. I do wish there were one in RED color. Thanks, ~ Liz
  • May 11, 2014
    Good Products...Free Shipping...Low Prices...Doesn't get any better than that!
  • May 9, 2014
    I found my product well and hope it works out good
    Thanks
  • May 8, 2014
    May 19, 2014
    I received it a couple days after I ordered it! I was surprised it came that early. Such a great site
  • May 8, 2014
    This was my first time using the website and I truly enjoyed free shipping and the many options this site offers!
    May 21, 2014
    My only problem is the fact I didn't receive any information about the my product after I purchase d the items. I have never used this site so I wasn't even sure it was legitimate because I didn't even receive a confirmation email. Other than that I I'm very pleased with my items and look forward to purchasing again now that I know it is a real website and not some kind of fake.
  • May 7, 2014
    May 12, 2014
    Love the product, arrived in a timely fashion. Thanks
  • May 6, 2014
    I enjoyed looking through Acetage and I will take time out to see what other products are available on Acetage site. It was a simple and easy to order the items I needed.
    May 23, 2014
    Everything was great but it would be better if I can get more information about tracking my order.
  • May 3, 2014
    May 10, 2014
    I hope I buy from you inthefuture
  • May 2, 2014
    Have made a couple of purchase now through acetag and can honestly say that thus far, I am definitely satisfied with their products and service!
    May 15, 2014
  • Apr 22, 2014
    i have been looking for a case to fit my phone i hhope this one will
    May 14, 2014