ACLens.com Reviews

08/29/2016
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 540 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2016.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2015 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

• Aug 29, 2016
    My purchase experience has been perfect. I look forward to receiving my glasses!
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Fast and easy. Love the reminders.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    hope to be a great experience
  • Aug 29, 2016
    The coupon codes never work for Acuvue Astigmatism lenses.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    The order was not for me but for a family member. There was no quantity in each box listed. I do not wear the lenses so I do not know if a six month supply is standard.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Very easy to do. Love the fact that I could snap a photo of my RX and send it--done within 30 seconds.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Disappointed free shipping no longer offered.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Great product. I love the way they feel and how clearly I can see.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Great prices for contacts!
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Great prices, fast and easy to order. I am hoping the shipping is fast and product is accurate as described.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I love that my doctor information saves and I do not have to go through that process more than once.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    So far a easy going experience
  • Aug 27, 2016
    These are for my 3 yr old grandson for his birthday. I think he'll like them.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I needed help finding these contacts because america's Best stopped selling them. I was helped by a lady on the phone to set this up. She was wonderful!! I will now be buying from you. Great experience!!
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Haven't received the.m yet but can't wait. I really am pumped to try out the color contacts I ordered!!
    Aug 27, 2016
  • Aug 17, 2016
    I applied for discounts listed on your site but none of them were approved.
    Aug 28, 2016
    Much better price on contact
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I have had all positive experiences with ACLens.com.
    Aug 28, 2016
    I emailed them about info I needed to fill out insurance form. They did not reply. I had to call.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Aug 28, 2016
    They advertise a product that they do not have in stock, require that you take their survey, require your credit card info, give you an order number, accept the order AND on the next day day tell you that IT WILL TAKE 710 DAYS BEFORE THEY WILL SHIP THE PRODUCT !!! Finally after 2 demands and a copy of my response to your company (which by the way you did not receive) they finally cancelled my order and verified removing my credit card info from their records. Their operation STINKS !!
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Aug 27, 2016
    Great prices, lenses shipped faster than expected
  • Jul 18, 2016
    ACLens.com is so easy to use and shipping is fast. Excellent shopping experience!