ACLens.com Reviews

10/01/2014
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 788 reviews. Last rated on 10/01/2014.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2014 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

• Oct 1, 2014
    ACLens.com is a great place to get my eyecare needs at a very reasonable rate - and they can get it to me more quickly than the local businesses.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    it was very practical and easy to shop and goo price
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Again, allow for bifocal contact lens ordering i.e. left eye -3.25 MID Max add +1.75
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Great prices and much more easier to navigate than 1800-contacts. Thank you.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I really like it and I think that this place is definitely cheaper compared to other sites.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Easy to use and quick to ship
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Great website and super variety of products.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I have referred friends!!
    absolutely great service
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Great Company for contacts.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Easy shopping, good prices, this is my go to for lenses.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I tried to use a promo code, given on one screen and taken away on the payment screen. When I called, the agent said that the lens solution i bought was on sale, so no promo code. but the site gave me the code and discount.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Very good site for the price!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    The web site si good, for delivery and product's quality, i'll know alter, very happy to find the product at this price
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    Need to be stronger, also can't adjust the frame to fit right, one ear is lower. Over all, I am very pleased. I can now see the T.V. with both eyes and read the clock on the wall. These glassed will help me see again with both eyes until I save enough money to get my caterack surgery.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Oct 1, 2014
    ACLens provided excellent status and tracking information and promptly delivered my order.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    fast and easy service
  • Sep 12, 2014
    My son bought from them previously. Very happy with delivery speed and quality of merchandise.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Very easy to reorder
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Hi, I purchase from ACLens after reading in a Brazilian blog about buying contact lenses from the US. The prices in Brazil are too outraging and I'm starting to think the Brazilian websites are actually middlemen, specially when it regards toric lenses. So following the good reviews and excellent customer service (this really made a whole difference) reported in some blogs in Brazil, I decided to try out your website. If these expectations are met, I'm eagerly buying more from you! The one thing that boggles me is the Brazilian taxation, but I guess you have no control over it. One suggestion that I have is that you make some discount for longterm clients, as I'm willing to become one if I do feel satisfied!
    Sep 30, 2014
    you're customer service is awesome, Im recomending to all my friends because of that! please continue being like that.