ACLens.com Reviews

11/23/2014
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 888 reviews. Last rated on 11/23/2014.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2014 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

Easy to order
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I want to inspect the quality of the product, and if it is as represented will probably shop at site again.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Good prices, relatively fast shipping, reliable, and decent sales & promotions once in a while.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Have loved ordering through your site. So easy to use, quick delivery and cheaper than Australia
  • Nov 23, 2014
    hope more discounts on eyeglass.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Very easy ordering process. Excellent pricing
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Thank you for your good service.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    it's convenient and can be trusted.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I liked the site, very simple and stress free.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Dissapointed that coupon codes are not avaliable during the sale. Sale prices were not as good as coupon codes resulting in a higher final price. I had to make my order smaller to fit my budget. I have made several large orders from AC lens. I will likely continue to use AC lens but please consider that last time i had to pay $30 a case this time it was $38.25...
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Very confusing when placing an order for two separate contact lens prescriptions. Even though I emailed my prescription in one email, I had to indicate that I had emailed it twice. Again, very confusing.
    competitive prices with aclens
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Good, easy shopping experience. No hassles, can buy through paypal or card, nicely done!! It's my first experience with your site and I will be coming back again to order through you. Very refreshing, good experience including the follow up emails. Thank you!!!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I priced several different online contact lense retailers and found that ACLense.com was least expensive. The checkout process was very fast and easy to use. Overall it was a great first experience with buying contacts online. Thank you!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    It's a great website and I would be more than happy to recommend it to my friends and family!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Like your website....easy to navigate.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    Stock avail online was incorrect. Placed order and then was told item was nit avail.. waste of my time. will never shop with u again
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Great prices and easy shopping for these items. Saves me a trip to my eye Dr. and hour away!
    Nov 23, 2014
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014
    Cost needs to come down for products to be more competitive on the market.
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Nov 22, 2014
    everything was fine and as expected.