ACLens.com Reviews

08/28/2014
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 705 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2012 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

• Aug 22, 2014
    Very good website, functional and easy to use. Friendly prices as well.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    reasonable price and fast shipping.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Last order contained damaged lenses.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Online experience was no more difficult or easy than any other - I'll see how the order progresses and how quickly they come to see if I am satisfied with AC Lens. I am hoping that there are no hidden customs fees upon arrival (I usually only order from Canadian online retailers as often the hidden fees are not listed with US retailers until after product has shipped).
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Great price. $20 cheaper than anything else with free shipping.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I would like to see more product reviews from customers to see how they rate the products
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Was very happy that there were some sales going on. Everything was easy to find, and I got exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't find contact lens applier/removers in stores, so this is perfect.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Unlike other contact lens sites, there is no options for live chat with a customer service rep on AC Lens, and that option would be very helpful.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I was pleased with how easy it was to use the site. :)
  • Aug 21, 2014
    no negative comments, phone representatives are always helpful, polite and friendly!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Service is wonderful and product is awesome.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Upon receiving my lens I will be more qualified to address the lens questions
  • Aug 21, 2014
    This product was doctor recommended and have been using the lid scrub with successful results.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I had coupon codes sent to me that I could not use on my latest order. Customer Service was extremely slow in responding to my questions and it took a second e-mail days later to get a response.
    G00D. Customer friendly
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    love my new glasses... just as expected!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    i recomende it
    Fast shipping
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    You are my only source for the artificial tears that I use---Optic Mini Drops. Please do not discontinue. I don't know what I'd do without you.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    I have not yet received what i ordered

From ACLens.com

Dear AC Lens Customer, We apologize that you have not received your order. We suggest contacting the carrier for the delivery status. If they are unable to locate your order and it is passed the estimated arrival time please call our Customer ... Read full response »
  • Jul 30, 2014
    First timer. Hopefully won't have any problems getting shipment from USA to Canada.
    Aug 21, 2014