ACLens.com Reviews

08/26/2014
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 723 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2012 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

• Aug 11, 2014
    easy to order with no problems
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Good price, frère shipping. I'm happy.....
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I wish I was able to use additional coupon codes.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I had a coupon for 15% off my order, but there was no way to take advantage of it on the site.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Excellent service, products and prices.
    Smooth, Easy and Simple
    Awesome, great deal, reliable
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I havent found cheaper prices than AC LENS, & the fast delivery is just perfect.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I just ordered color contact lenses from you - I recommend that you clarify if they are enhancers or opaques. You have on there All eye types ... not sure if you are talking eye color there or stigmatism's/normal eyes. I just recommend just clarifying a little more on some items, but over all it is a nice clean site and i can't wait to receive my new contacts and try them out!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I was able to get glasses with no PD ranges! I tried other websites and the just didn't have them.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I purchase from AClens once and I am still purchase over and over.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    You enticed me to order by offering 10% off but now do not honor it.
    Aug 10, 2014
    AC Lens did not honor a coupon code. Rep claimed that manufacturer prohibited them from doing so. If so, AC should not have issued the code!

From ACLens.com

Dear AC Lens Customer, We apologize that you were not satisfied with your shopping experience. Recently some manufacturers have imposed minimum price restrictions on certain contact lenses. In order to continue to sell the contacts on our site we ... Read full response »
  • Aug 1, 2014
    The prices are very reasonable
    Aug 9, 2014
    For the first time in over 15 years I was extremely disappointed in your company. I was told my RX expired when I was told by my doctor's office that Louisiana's RX expire in 18 months. I will not be purchasing from your company I hate to say.I have always been pleased but I stated that I wasdown on my last lense and needed it quickly. Days went by with no resolve. I finally had to inquire and was told they werre still waiting for approval from my doctor. I cannot wait and will handle it myself.

From ACLens.com

Dear AC Lens Customer, When shipping contacts or glasses within the USA we are required by law to verify your order matches a valid prescription. If we are informed that the prescription has expired we place the order on hold and attempt contact the ... Read full response »
    Aug 11, 2014
    Being able to fax your perscription saves so much time and was why I chose to order through AC Lens!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Big selection. Used before satisfactorily.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    The coupon showed up in my cart, but did not show through any of the other steps. I just had to cross my fingers when I submitted the order. The total billed included the $5 discount, so that was good.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Good seller, look forward to buying again