ACLens.com Reviews

07/31/2014
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 751 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2012 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

• Jul 18, 2014
    So far, so good
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I love the reminders, makes re-ordering very simple! THANK YOU for simplifying my life!!!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    A lot cheaper than ClearlyContacts, which seems to overprice everything. Furthermore, has free shipping, which ClearlyContacts does not have. Very satisfied with the ordering portion of my order, now I'd just like to see if my product is as I desire.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I have often ordered my contact lenses from ACLens and have never had a problem.
    Excellent Shopping Experiencing.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Is very cheap and very good :) Great customer service!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Thank you ACLens! Ordering my contacts was quick and affordable! I will look to you you for all my future orders!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Ease of ordering and shipment.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    was a little disapointed did not have the brand I ordered last time now I had to spend more to find out what other brand I may like since I can't try them I have to purchase them to figure that out.. I just hope that next time once I know what new brand I am going with that you have them and I don't have to order several brands to try out in colors.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Return customer. Excellent service with previous experience. I'm sure will receive same with this order. Can't beat the prices and convenience.
    :) thank u!!! U rocks!!!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Love the prices, however, easy order options should be available to those with the same prescription for both eyes
  • Jul 10, 2014
    This was so fast and easy!! I was expecting a headache since I wasn't ordering directly through my eye care professional. But this is seriously the way to go!! I will always use the service going forward! GREAT JOB!
    Jul 17, 2014
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Ease of purchase, good quality product.
    Jul 16, 2014
    All was ok, but I had believed that the product came in various colors and it didn't come that way, one color.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Very unhappy with my misunderstanding about using the coupon code, so I wasn't able to use it.
    Jul 18, 2014