ACLens.com Reviews

09/02/2015
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 712 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2014 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

• Aug 23, 2015
    I only had a few minutes to hop on and buy glasses. The price was great and I would have wanted to buy a second pair as sun glasses but couldnt figure out how to add tinting to an RX pair. I doubt there was not a way to do this, but was not obvious. Other than this one part it would have been a 11 out of 10 on the experience / price. I did have a 25% corp discount I couldnt use, but again with the price and product it was still the best of 3 compared sites.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Very good experience. Easy to find things. Good price.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    gret service and price
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Competitive price and nice website!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Quick and easy to find what I needed and super easy to check out as a returning customer with an established account.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Very please with friendly site. The "take a picture and send" feature was excellent ( I did). Will keep order from You guys , thks !!!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    The glasses are nice looking on line and awaiting to receive the product for final judgment .
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Seemed pretty easy to use the site and I found exactly what I was looking for. I really hope it arrives within the 10 days as I need it by September 3rd
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I am never allowed to use your coupons anymore. I am also mad about accuse not allowing any discounts. You should complain about that on behalf of your customers. Thank you!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    They don't hardly ever let me use their coupons anymore and that is irritating!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    It is a pity to me that during sale on the site coupons don't work for a discount.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Excellent prices and service.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    quick and easy! free shipping!
    Aug 22, 2015
    very happy even sent a new storage case!
    3rd time ordering from AC Lens, very satisfied
    Aug 22, 2015
    Product delivered on time order filled correctly, everything worked as is was supposed to, very satisfied
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    I was pleasantly surprised that your product has a low price and extremely high quality. I loved the fact that you are based in Columbus as well.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    My last order had ONE empty contact lens container - not a bad ratio considering all the orders I have placed but I was surprised to open the packet and find that there was no contact lens inside it.
    Aug 22, 2015
    I have ordered several times and been pleased but my last order had two unusable lenses - one empty case and one contact with a hole in it so quality control from the supplier may be an issue
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    Have been trying to find this product in stores with no luck. Very happy to find it at ACLens.com
  • Aug 3, 2015