ACLens.com Reviews

09/02/2015
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 712 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2014 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

• Aug 21, 2015
    Good website, easy shopping, pricing competitive, on time delivery
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I like this solution,price is perfect.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Please mail me coupon via post mail. Difficulty with ACLens.com to find coupon.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    very easy to get through the site. Step by step was very clear and able to see and read what I needed to see. Price is competitive and shipping was free. What else could I ask for! Thank you!
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Great prices and easy checkout!
    Very quick, thanks.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I found exactly what I was looking for without any trouble at all. The purchasing process was quick and painless and I'll definitely be ordering from here in the future.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    The only problem I've had with AC Lens is how quickly the lenses rip. I go through a whole box in a month. However, the lenses give my eyes a natural green look which I think is better than other brands.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    You were the only provider that offered Darth Maul contact lenses with prescription!
  • Aug 19, 2015
    please fix the way discount is taken in consideration, it seems that on the page where you do the purchase discounts are never taken on time of purchase.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    The page could be more user friendly than it is. I have not been requested a formula (and I know I will) nor was any area provided for me to upload one.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Grant was very nice and helpful!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I love ac lens!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 19, 2015
    Transaction was simple and accurate.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Still expensive but one of the only online sites to offer my brand of contacts
    Aug 21, 2015
    Got what I ordered in a timely fashion
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    I really enjoy the prices, customer service and experience that I had with AC Lens. I will continue to use their products and also refer other people.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Was shown a pair of this type of glasses, and thought they would be helpful for my needs.
    Aug 20, 2015
    Very satisfied!
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    C'était la première fois que je commandais mes lentilles par voie électronique J'ai été très satisfaite de ma commande ainsi que le délai de livraison qui a été très court
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    On holiday in USA when I first bought these case,& have had them ever since. The only drawn back is that they are not available to buy in GB. So will continue to purchase from AC Lens.