ACLens.com Reviews

07/28/2016
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 574 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2015 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

• Jul 25, 2016
    the shipping wasn't for free as advertised . There was no option to review the condition of free shipping . other than that website is easy to navigate .
  • Jul 25, 2016
    I have purchased my contacts lenses through AC Lens a few times and I can't say enough good things about it. It's super easy and the prescription information is verified behind the scenes. From the customer's point of view, the process is as simple as picking the product and placing the order. Shipping is fast and reasonably priced as well! I came to AC Lens via the ID.me Student Discount. AC Lens has made a loyal customer out of me as a result of a seamless user experience, great pricing, the student discount, and fast shipping! Great job!
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Always fast to deliver. Good price and good quality. Why would I pay up to twice the cost somewhere else?
  • Jul 24, 2016
    This is my first order. There was a bit of confusion when trying to place my order as it stopped midway through to have me create a registration, and then didn't complete the order. After everything seemed to go through fine.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    It is my first time purchasing at this website. I am glad that I could use the promo code given through work and AC Lens was less expensive than other businesses, such as Web Eye Care. I hope the items will be delivered fast.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    LOVE THE LOW PRICES AND I GOT A 15% DISCOUNT FROM MY EMPLOYER!
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Easy process. Thanks for having the option for you to contact the doctor for the prescription.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    I was under the impression that the coupon code I used also qualified me for free shipping, but it didn't. In the future, it would be nice to see the effect of coupon codes spelled out
    Not enough choices above 3.0 and no way to sort based on optic strength-
  • Jul 24, 2016
    I was quite surprised and disappointed that the cost of my lens increased from $22 to $31 less than a year after re-ordering. Not sure what could have caused such a huge percentage increase. I have always had great experiences with ACLens so such a huge price increase was a shock. Luckily, I was able to find a discount code so that helped somewhat. Otherwise, positive experience as usual.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    I had a lot of trouble changing my address.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Generally straight forward, no tacky ads everywhere.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    completely satisfied how easy ordering was for me
  • Jul 22, 2016
    wonderful, would be nice to be rewarded for order from this web site so often, maybe a frequent shopper card, when you re-order 5 times get $20 off, or something similar. otherwise love this site
  • Jul 21, 2016
    horrible experience, i confirmed my order for one price, once you obtained my credit card info you over charge my account by appro 60 mnore dollars. this is not the amount that i confirmed during my ordering,
  • Jul 21, 2016
    It was something I could not find locally and so I was so glad to find it here
  • Jul 16, 2016
    Jul 23, 2016
    I Love Love them thank you so very much for making this so easy for me I'll be back!!!
  • Jul 4, 2016
    They are a good supplier
    Jul 21, 2016