ACLens.com Reviews

06/25/2016
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 658 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2015 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

• Jun 12, 2016
    Little disappointed that they no longer have Acuve Advanced, but Acuve Oasis should do the trick. Good to know there are alternative selections.
  • Jun 12, 2016
    I do not appreciate that I cannot see my "final order" charge before it has already been placed. I receive emails for 15% off an order, but cannot confirm the charge to my credit card will be calculated correctly before you have already placed the order-- instead of having a code entered into the "comments" section, please have a way of entering it and updating the current balance/checkout cost before submitting. Thanks
  • Jun 12, 2016
    Great pricing on the product I purchased, looking forward to future purchases.
  • Jun 12, 2016
    Very pleased with these glasses! I just lost a pair and felt no anxiety at all about them. I knew I could easily replace at an affordable price and receive them quickly and with no office visits.
  • Jun 12, 2016
    Filling in the required information was easier than I thought it would be. Overall a great experience.
  • Jun 11, 2016
    I have been a customer for many years and always receive a $5 coupon with my order. Since my lenses last 6 months, I have never been able to use this coupon, because it always expires. This is very frustrating, I'd rather not even be sent the coupon. Also the customer rep on the phone said that the "lenses are already discounted", if that is the case, why offer a coupon at all The rep should have give me a new coupon code to use. It is not about the money, it is about showing that you appreciate a loyal customer.
  • Jun 10, 2016
    Only place I'll use to order contacts, because their prices beat everyone else.
  • Jun 10, 2016
    great experience...wish a little more competitive on price
  • Jun 10, 2016
    Great prices for shipping FPO.
  • Jun 10, 2016
    Everything perfect. Perfect products not selled in Spain and very needed in my case.
  • Jun 9, 2016
    I find this service a quick & convienient way to shop for my lenses
  • Jun 3, 2016
    service and price are great
    Price is right.
  • Jun 3, 2016
    ORDER WAS RECEIVED QUICKLY AND ACCURATELY ITEM IS HARD TO FIND IN MY RURAL AREA NICE TO HAVE IT AVAILABLE ON LINE AND FOR A REASONABLE PRICE
    Jun 12, 2016
    Second time I have ordered this product. It arrived fast and was exactly as described.
  • Jun 2, 2016
    Jun 12, 2016
    Nose pad broken off and not found in packaging. Apparently broke prior to shipping. Local optometrist repaired. .
  • Jun 2, 2016
    found the product I was looking for very easily
    Jun 13, 2016
  • May 31, 2016
    Jun 11, 2016
    ALWAYS SATISFIED AND HOW QUICKLY DELIVERY ORDER ARRIVES
  • May 31, 2016
    Jun 12, 2016
    It was a very easy experience, and I absolutely my glasses.
  • May 27, 2016
    Jun 12, 2016
    When I ordered my lenses only 12 contacts to a case was available and I didn't realize that. Now my contacts aren't even. I was also tricked into thinking I would get 20 percent off and didn't receive that. I, of course will use the contacts but it seemed a bit deceptive.
  • May 16, 2016
    New contact lens supply for me. Seems to be great!
    Jun 11, 2016