ACLens.com Reviews

01/31/2015
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 698 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2014 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

• Jan 25, 2015
    The main reason I shop there is that they ship to Canada no charge by USPS and not some ripoff courier company. They are also the only ones that had the product I wanted. Great site, great service. It would be nice if they took straight paypal though. Ill be back
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I'd love to come back and buy more if the price of contact lens can go down a bit.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I only buy from AC Lenses anually, purchasing my entire years supply of contact lenses.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    love the prices and easy order process.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Part of buying by internet is paying for shippingt instead of paying state taxes. Paying state taxes affects the overall price and discourages me from buying from internet sellers who charge state tax.
    Thanks for being there!
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I really like ordering from them
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I had a coupon for 15% off, BENE15, it was applied until I checked out. At check out the site removed it... Any ideas whey the 15% was not applied?
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I love your service! However, the shopping experience would be nicer if you improved the visual appearance of your site.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Used to go AC Lens mostly because it was competitive for pricing. Perhaps it's really the manufacturer who does not allow discounts anymore but this has greatly increased the pricing and I'm looking around for other vendors. It's unfortunate because besides that AC Lens has been great and I spend well over $500 a year on contacts from AC Lens. I wish there mid level shipping option but I truly appreciate the free shipping. Lastly, I'd recommend updating the checkout so that coupon codes update before you submit the order. Consumers don't want surprises. I'd want to know exactly what is being charged before agreeing. Thus could drive people to call in and increase calling traffic to your centers - just a tip from experience and to improve the customer experience for your company.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    faster delivery would help
    Jan 23, 2015
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    Good prices, good selection, prompt shipping.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    They were very prompt with the delivery and easy to order
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    I could not see with ACLens at all and all what was advertised on TV was not true.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    I saw the ad on TV and it intrigued me. I have ordered a pair to see how they work for me. If they work as I expect them to, I will certainly purchase more.
    Jan 25, 2015
    EVERY aspect of purchase was satisfactory
  • Jan 8, 2015
    great website, easy to use and great options / prices!
    Jan 23, 2015
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Love Ac Lens It's a great place for frames and lenses. Very affordable. Will continue to buy from them.