ACLens.com Reviews

05/30/2016
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 719 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2015 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

• Mar 7, 2016
    Shipping cost (to UK) nearly caused me to cancel my order. But i am so impressed by this invention and the help being given to the partially sighted throughout the world that I carried on. Good luck with this project!
  • Mar 6, 2016
    Always prompt service, never any problems.
    Easy reorder process!
  • Mar 6, 2016
    I ordered a sale item. The shopping cart total was correct. I entered a promo code which gave me a 10% discount and the new total was $213. Then on final payment sheet the undiscounted price was listed. Will need to see how amount listed on credit card statement. If it is the higher amount I am troubled by confusing, inaccurate promotion with no further explanation.
  • Mar 6, 2016
    I found ordering was easy and the. Checkout process was quick
  • Mar 6, 2016
    Thank you. Back again after not having done business the last year or two
  • Mar 6, 2016
    The web structure is neat and smooth, there was no hiccup like some other web site make you think it might charge you twice or order didn't go through.
  • Mar 5, 2016
    Great rates and ease of reordering!
  • Feb 27, 2016
    Mar 6, 2016
    This was the first time I had placed the order since my daughter's death. I had no idea where she had been purchasing the contacts for my granddaughter but fortunately found an email from you on her cell phone. Went to internet and found your site most helpful. There was some confusion about the prescription, but your customer service rep cleared it up in no time.
  • Feb 26, 2016
    Prices are fantastic and free shipping. Excellent deal and excellent customer service.
    Mar 6, 2016
    Great service and great prices.
  • Feb 25, 2016
    is my first times to buy but I things i good and I spend less because in the doctor{s office is too spencer
  • Feb 25, 2016
    I was very surprised on how good the price was here, compared to the other sites I was shopping on. I am now waiting to see if the product is as good in quality. The overall shopping experience on this site was the best I've found so far in shopping for contact lenses.
    Mar 5, 2016
    I was SO impressed with ACLens.com. I've been buying my contacts from another website for years, and I found this one through an offer from my credit card company. Their website is REALLY nice, really simple, the prices are impressively low (to the point that I thought there must be a catch to it) and I was alerted as soon as my contacts were sent. The follow-up was really nice, I was able to track my order, and I received them FAST. I'm definitely switching to ACLens.com from now on, and I've told a couple of my friends about them as well.
  • Feb 19, 2016
    Mar 7, 2016
    The order was received exceptionally fast!!
  • Feb 16, 2016
    satisfactory products. Very easy to order.
    Mar 5, 2016
    Easy to order on line. prompt and efficient delivery.
  • Feb 15, 2016
    Great site. Prices are even cheaper than 1800 Contacts. I am switching.
    Mar 5, 2016
    I paid extra for expedited shipment but the product arrived late than 3 business day. Since I ran out of contact lenses completely I had to place another other with 1800 Contact which arrived the next business day, to tie me over. This was the first and last time I ordered contact lenses with ACLens.com
  • Feb 15, 2016
    Mar 6, 2016
    Would use them again any day--great prices, great product!
  • Feb 11, 2016