ACLens.com Reviews

04/19/2015
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 624 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2014 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

• Apr 5, 2015
    It is very easy and quick to order your products.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I'd have to say that the products are highly suitable to my standards and I always come to this site for contact lenses, or care for my eye sight. However, I do feel as though the website could use some updating as well as a little more promotion. Regardless, whenever someone asks me where I purchase my special effect lenses, I am always quick to tell them ACLens.com
    you don't carry the power I need +2.25
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I use ACLens.com for all my contact needs.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Great service and prices!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    The product I was looking for was easy to find. Checkout was very simple to complete. No shipping fee.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Apr 5, 2015
    I will definitely order again
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Apr 4, 2015
    This is the first time I purchased an item from ACLens. I was pleased to find the item on sale and I could not believe that the item was promptly shipped without a charge. A double win for me!
  • Mar 27, 2015
    quick and easy
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I am satisfied with quality and services
    Apr 6, 2015
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Had what I was looking for a a great price too.
    Apr 4, 2015
    I found what I was looking for and the price was great. I could not believe they got here so fast. I had a pair of glasses just like this and broke them and was looking for just the frame to put mu lens in without having to get all new glasses for over $200 with bifocals. Thank you so much for having the frames i love.
    Excellent price!!
    Apr 4, 2015
    The shipping was fast and very easy purchase, but no tracking number. Thing to improve
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Apr 3, 2015
    All went great this time
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Apr 4, 2015
    Convenient and good price!
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I kept freezing on the site - took me over an hour to get through the checkout process. VERY frustrating.
    Apr 5, 2015
    Quality not quite what I expected but it is OK.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Apr 3, 2015
    The order went through okay. However the lenses I ordered have been discontinued. So why have them on their website wasting people's time looking at them
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Apr 3, 2015
    I have always had good experiences with AC Lens with my contacts, but will probably never order glasses again. I definitely got what I paid for, so I will not be returning the glasses. Paid $65 plus got free lenses, but they are definitely only $65 glasses. They will make good TV and work in the yard glasses. Love the daily contacts, but they were no less expensive than ordering from the Dr.s office.