Acorn Online Reviews

11/26/2014
Acorn Online Ratings and User Reviews. Acorn Online is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1381 reviews. Last rated on 11/26/2014.
x

Acorn Online Rating

More About Acorn Online

Recent Reviews for Acorn Online

• Nov 26, 2014
    I received Acorn' s catalog and was pleased to be able to enter the catalog numbers of the items I wanted to order and be taken directly to them.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Free shipping for orders over $75.00 was advertised. I also double-checked the shipping cost by entering my address in the shipping cost finder, which came back as no cost. Yet when my order was finalized, there was an $8.00 shipping charge.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    A pleasing selection of diverse DVDs as well as other merchandise.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Great products, lots of variety.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Acorn online is a reliable source for videos especially those of English dramas
  • Nov 26, 2014
    my total was 42.95 when I hit submit the shipping went from 7.95 standard to 15.95 standard totally unexpected experience I will be finding these dvd's in the future at a more convenient location and one that can not change prices after hitting the purchase button.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Easy to shop. Items are usually sent quickly and arrive within two weeks.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I noticed that there is a shipping and tax charge on my purchase. I thought premium members were intitled to free shipping.?
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Best online purchase experience yet!
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Love the availability of our favorite TV shows!
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Love the genuine Irish & English clothing.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    There was a black Friday promo code which could be entered at this time for a price reduction, I entered it, it was accepted, but no reduction was taken.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Previous purchase, your silk kimono, was returned due to poor sizing. Reviews of earring purchase suggest needed gadget on end of earring to prevent loss. Luckily this can be added by me. Page for checking out was awkward and required repeated entries.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    It was very difficult to create an account!
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Acorn offers many items of very interesting subjects.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    The cultural and art DVD's sound impressive.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Not happy with the checkout experience. Took 3 times for order to go through although item was in cart when I logged on.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I was disappointed that the item I really wanted is not in stock.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    You could do a better job with coupons by keeping them available with my account. It is pretty much useless for me to get a coupon with no expiration if I cannot use it this time but cannot find it the next time. The coupon could be stored with my account for access when applicable.
    Nov 26, 2014
  • Nov 1, 2014
    My satisfaction is tentative. The first order was a gift and my son-in-law just loves it. This Oder of Rosemary and Thyme is supposed to be 9 discs. I called and checked since the web site had to different numbers. BUT if it turns out to be 7 discs instead of 9 discs I am going to be VERY angry. I could have purchased a 7 disc version from Amazon for same price and I have prime which means no shipping on this item
    Nov 26, 2014
    The DVD set Rosemary and Thyme was supposed to be 9 discs. Customer care and the invoice state 9 discs. The box says seven and contains seven. I could have purchased the seven disc version from Amazon.com months ago for the same price without paying shipping and waiting forever. I know there is a nine disc version and $39.99 would be a bargain for nine discs but not for seven. Season three has 8 episodes crowed on 2 discs which means they used extended long play as a disc plays two hours. I feel cheated and when presented with the same product I will choose Amazon.com over Acorn. I have other purchases that were just fine from Acorn. But boxed sets-Amazon will be me choice.