ActiveMusician.com Reviews

ActiveMusician.com Ratings and User Reviews. ActiveMusician.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 13 reviews. Last rated on 02/27/2015.

Recent Reviews for ActiveMusician.com

• Feb 27, 2015
    This is my first time to order on-line other than once at Amazon.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    First item ordered. Hopeful that product quality is a s described on site.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    I din't know yet
  • Feb 15, 2015
    need more gospel sheet music like Tasha cobb for your glory for trumpet players
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving my purchase.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Great site: like Southwest Airlines. Lots of choices; good prices; customer-friendly; efficient service.
    Jan 20, 2015
    Good site for finding what you want and making your purchase. Great follow-up support by email is automatic.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    easy-to-use website. fast and easy check-out. outrageous shipping charges ($187 for 2-day shipping). it is gouging to charge so much for shipping, especially during Christmas when the convenience of online shopping is preferred.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    This Active Musician is a gift for my grandson who is 5 years old. I own a guitar and he has always pulled it out and sings to us. I felt it was time to give him a good guitar of his own and to take some lessons. I think he will be surprised and delighted on Christmas Day.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Looking forward to geting this item.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Jan 1, 2015
    Purchased a guitar for my daughter something that was small enough for her but as professional and reliable for her. Kept losing its tune. Had to keep putting it back in tune even after it was sitting for a few days. Not happy with this product, it's just as cheep as Walmart guitars.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Dec 25, 2014
    My grandsons opened up their electric guitar on Christmas Day and just love it!