Adam & Eve Reviews

01/20/2017
Adam & Eve Ratings and User Reviews. Adam & Eve is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 11119 reviews.

Adam & Eve Rating

More About Adam & Eve

Recent Reviews for Adam & Eve

• Jan 20, 2017
    I have been purchasing items from Adam & Ever for years. My husband and I really enjoyed what we have purchased. It's easy and efficient.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Great site, loved the selection and design of products. Would recommend to a friend and will be shopping here again.
    Not cleared on shipping, USPS or UPS
    Include higher quality items
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Always a wonderful selection of products to choose from and ones you didn't know were around!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    it was easy to manuever through the site and i was easy to check out.
    Nice to order online.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I didn't like that the website advertised a 25 percent off coupon but it wouldn't apply/qualify for anything I added to my cart. Chat rep wasn't very helpful when I looked for help as to why it wasn't working. It also advertised a free kit with the purchase and wouldn't use that after I applied the free shipping code. It was just a confusing and frustrating checkout process.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I love the ease of ordering and the discretion of the delivery.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    My best friend recommended this website to me. I've never experimented with sex toys because I get too much anxiety going into sex shops(I'm quite shy!). The discreet shipping and ability to explore all the products from the comfort of my own home makes me feel more capable of exploring my sexuality!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    The wife and i enjoy all of our toys!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Shipping is a bit pricey, but I always seem to qualify for a free gift!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    So far I'm mostly happy, although I just recently made an order, and my order did not arrive on the date that an email told me it would.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I love the products you offer. I also love the fact that it is shipped in discreet packaging. I can't wait until I get my order in!
    quick and easy site
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I really appreciate the amount of information about each product, the amazing discounts and the user friendly interface!
  • Jan 9, 2017
    My Experience was good. I'll be back to order other idems later
    Jan 20, 2017