Adam & Eve Reviews

08/29/2014
Adam & Eve Ratings and User Reviews. Adam & Eve is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 5110 reviews.

Adam & Eve Rating

More About Adam & Eve

Recent Reviews for Adam & Eve

Showing 1891 - 1910 of 5110 Reviews
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Reasonably priced, great deals, love how they offer so many free gifts! Found what I wanted, it was simple and affordable!!
    Best place buy sex toys
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I am very fulfilled with most of my purchases. I will be shopping here again.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    My wife and I love the products and the site in general!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Great store, wide selection of everything you'd need or want! I will most certainly be purchasing more items from Adam & Eve!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I feel secure buying from you and also I like receiving discount coupons from you.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I love all your products and prices
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Pleased with the overall quality .
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I loved the selections and amazing deals i got. Thank you so much. our local stores are so expensive and i can shop with in the comfort of my home without having to find a babysitter for my daughter or the awkward judging of the sales associates
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Great place to shop discreetly for items I could never find in a small town
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Love how easy it is to navigate the site and variety is amazing
    this is a great site
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I prefer using Adam & Eve over going to a shop. The descriptions of products are great and you don't have people looking at you weird while you're browsing products. The free gifts that you get EVERY time you order something keep me coming back over and over again. I've needed to call customer on one occassion because one of my items was missing. They were courteous and sent me my missing item immediately. Great experience every time I've ordered.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I think adam and eve website is well put together. On the other hand it is focused more towards the conventional couples. There could be more of the bondage stuff, I think anyway. It was easy to shop, so I would come back again.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    They offer a huge variety of items and I love the discreet packaging so that my mail carrier has no clue why I'm so happy to see him!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I thought the shipping was supposed to be free with this offer if I spent $69 or more, but I was charged $8 for shipping. I ordered it anyway, but that does not seem right. I EV placed a few orders with A&E over the years and am always satisfied
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I only shop for my sex items with Adam and Eve
    Jul 30, 2014
    I only buy my products from you folks wouldn't think of getting them from any one else
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    The free gifts shown in the email were not what I expected. Cheap items even though they were free.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I usually have no trouble with Adam & Eve, and do all my toy shopping here. However, every time I tried to checkout, the site went down. Very disappointing. If I were a first time customer, I don't know if I would have continued with my transaction.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    In the past two months I have ordered from Adam and Eve twice and utilized the "Two Day Priority" method. Both times I have had to physically go to the UPS office in Roanoke and pick up my package! Both times cost me an extra $6.00 (total of $12.00), for the privilege of picking it up myself! UPS says I need to complain to you about this, but your Customer Service Rep I talked to said I had to go thru UPS to get a refund on the extra $6.00 I spent on shipping. So, to whom do I complain about this, and how do I get my money back?SincerelyJames P. Savage (jps1450@rev.net)