Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc Reviews

09/28/2014
Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc Ratings and User Reviews. Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 153 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2014.

Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc Rating

More About Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc

Recent Reviews for Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc

• Sep 28, 2014
    always has the things I need
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Discovered site through Facebook discussion about bees and horses. Someone recommended the site for the B bee product
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Very happy with the purchase and website. I not only found what I wanted cheaper here than anywhere else, but I also got a free halter, 1/2 off a companion product, and free shipping. So happy I bought myself something else as a gift for me.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I'm so glad I discovered Adams! Great products and great prices!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I have purchased from Adam's before and it is delivered very fast. The products have always met my expectations.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I glad that Adams Horse and Pet Supplies offers Irideon full seat breaches
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Good prices - like free shipping.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Thanks so much! Can't wait to try my new bridle this weekend!
  • Sep 22, 2014
    A lot of selection with good prices.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    hopefully this is a a real reward
    nice prices and selection
  • Sep 20, 2014
    I was pleased to find that Adams carried a hard-to-find size for a girth I've been looking for.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Site was very appealing and easy to navigate. Have been searching for a quality pair of riding breeches and Adams offered what I was looking for at a reasonable price.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Easy site to use. Excellent product selection and well priced.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I found something that I had been looking for and could not find anywhere else, and for a fair price! THANK YOU!
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I appreciate that shipping was included in the total and it wasn't a shock after the fact. I actually switched to Adams horse and pet supplies because another company added shipping after - that was more than the price of these identical boots.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Good prices and shipping offers, also had exactly what I was looking for.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 16, 2014
    Good selection, good prices, very fast shipping!
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    Ordering from Adams Horse and Pet Supplies has been a positive experience. This is my first time ordering from this company. This company was recommended by a friend, who highly recommended you. I would definitely order from this company again. They seem very concerned about customer service and customer satisfaction. Something that doesn't happen much these days!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Sep 17, 2014
    The bridle was back ordered for mfg. Reps at Adams had some difficulty getting a response from them. However in the end Adams got the bridle and I received it from them the next day, in time for our event. I was very pleased with their efforts and also with the product. In fact 2 people in our barn are getting the bridle as a result of my experience!