Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc Reviews

11/23/2014
Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc Ratings and User Reviews. Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 76 reviews.

Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc Rating

More About Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc

Recent Reviews for Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc

• Oct 6, 2014
    Overall very customer friendly- easy checkout. like the discount coupon and free shipping
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Ease of checkout difficult if you MUST login.... Frustrating to not be able to bypass this step. Then if I forget my password, email may take too long to arrive to reset or continue with purchase
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I love knowing that there's a good tack store right here in Maine so I don't have to travel across new england to find good stuff for great prices!
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Adams had exactly what I was looking for and I love the free shipping! Looking forward to receiving these custom saddle pads:)
  • Oct 1, 2014
    The only downside of this company is you have to pay for returns. Because of this, smart pak is my first choice. Other than that, this company can do no wrong- and has some of the best prices around!
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Only retailer in the country that carried the product I needed in the sizes I needed! Very glad to not have to order from Europe and pay international shipping fees.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Great selection. Prices are high.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Adams has great with pricing and when you call you get a helpful human answering the phone. I don't like paying so much in shipping but my only real problem with Adams is the website. Very hard to find items and I always feel like I didn't think to look everywhere to find them. Your site should be set up each page containing all the shopping choices and each click gives more info to find things. Check out Dover's website for finding items. The website is why I don't shop with you more online. Also your items are not pictured close up and you have no zoom to really check them out on your website.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Site found quickly with an Internet search for a product not carried by most livestock supply dealers. Easy purchase and navigation of site. Thank you.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I purchased boots from them in the past and was very happy with the customer service and product. I love the boots so much I bought a "back up" pair.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Friendly staff on the phone. Website actually works! I had to return something because it was the wrong size and they honored the refund quickly.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    always has the things I need
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Discovered site through Facebook discussion about bees and horses. Someone recommended the site for the B bee product
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I'm so glad I discovered Adams! Great products and great prices!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I have purchased from Adam's before and it is delivered very fast. The products have always met my expectations.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    A lot of selection with good prices.
    Sep 30, 2014
    Good service. Timely shipping, and item as described.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Site was very appealing and easy to navigate. Have been searching for a quality pair of riding breeches and Adams offered what I was looking for at a reasonable price.
    Oct 3, 2014
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    Ordering from Adams Horse and Pet Supplies has been a positive experience. This is my first time ordering from this company. This company was recommended by a friend, who highly recommended you. I would definitely order from this company again. They seem very concerned about customer service and customer satisfaction. Something that doesn't happen much these days!