Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc Reviews

08/29/2015
Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc Ratings and User Reviews. Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 30 reviews.

Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc Rating

More About Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc

79%

13%

Recent Reviews for Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc

• Jun 7, 2015
    Great site ! Found exactly what I needed. Shipping was a little pricey
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Only store that offered a discount that worked; I looked at 7 stores online for the exact same product. Best price, free shipping. Beat Amazon Prime!
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Best price available for this product, and the shipping options beat Amazon.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Adams Horse and Pet has been really great to work with. It's easy to navigate the site, they ship quickly and for free if over $100, and they dealt quickly with returns and questions. I highly recommend them!
  • May 31, 2015
    I came here because a search showed they had an item I needed that I could not find on my usual sites. They had good prices on some things that I usually buy compared to my usual sites, but were much higher on other things. So, I will pick and choose what I buy here in the future.
    Jun 8, 2015
    Their exchange fee was more than cost of one of the items I wanted to exchange for a different size.
  • May 16, 2015
    Please find a better way to ship to Canada. UPS is crazy expensive and their service is terrible.
    Jun 7, 2015
    Hate UPS shopping. Items I ordered were not available. Website should be kept more current.