Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc Reviews

06/29/2015
Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc Ratings and User Reviews. Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 90 reviews.

Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc Rating

More About Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc

Recent Reviews for Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc

• May 20, 2015
    Can't wait to receive my order!! I like that you had the sizes and products I needed ready to ship.
  • May 17, 2015
    I wish my Meredith manor discount code worked at. Checkout

From Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc

Good Morning, We do still offer this discount. You have to register with us as a student at Meredith Manor in order for the coupon code to work. Please call our customer service number at any time and we would be happy to assist you!
  • May 17, 2015
    I am sorry I could not comment on my purchase experience, the first page of the survey, until I actually recieve the product. Thank you!
  • May 13, 2015
    Need new riding pants bought new riding pants hope they fit and are comfortable.
  • May 13, 2015
    Would appreciate free shipping at lower minimum spending rate. I would shop here more often.
  • May 11, 2015
    Love Adams horse supply!! Always the best deals, free shipping, and often a free gift.
  • May 11, 2015
    Great products, great price, and great service add up to a great company.
  • May 8, 2015
    Web site is easy to navigate around and customer service rep was friendly an helpful. The price was great compared to other online retailers. Free shipping is also a plus.
  • May 7, 2015
    Their customer service is always excellent and they are especially helpful with answering questions about sizing for both horse and human.
  • May 7, 2015
    Great customer service. Just wish they would show items made in USA
  • May 6, 2015
    Great selection of good quality horse and rider supplies! I always check Adam's web site first :)
  • May 6, 2015
    They are a wonderful source for equine related supplies
    May 16, 2015
    Love the store for many years!
  • May 6, 2015
    it would not let me estimate shipping no matter what I did!
  • May 5, 2015
    the website was easy to access; the items were easy to find; checkout was very easy
    May 18, 2015
  • May 4, 2015
    N/A
    May 17, 2015
    Shipping sucked, help was non existent, will not purchase ever again and have informed everyone I know not to as well.

From Adams Horse and Pet Supplies, Inc

We are very sad to hear that you had an unpleasant experience shopping with us. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, great products and a knowledgeable staff. We are currently in the process of upgrading to a new website which ... Read full response »
  • May 1, 2015
    So far I find Adams Horse and Pet Supplies a wonderful company to deal with. They almost always have what I'm looking for at a competitive price and shipping is pretty quick. I can't wait to get made fun of with my new Fly Sheet (Zebra Print) but at least my horse will be comfortable and thats all that matters.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Apr 29, 2015
    I'm always Happy with Adams!!
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Good price, and the free shipping is much appreciated!
    May 19, 2015