Adorama Reviews

05/26/2015
Adorama Ratings and User Reviews. Adorama is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 261 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2015.
For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm E... Show More For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm EST and it ships the same day.
Circle of Excellence - Adorama

2002 Winner

Adorama Rating

More About Adorama

Recent Reviews for Adorama

• May 25, 2015
    When i have many things it is difficult to group them. It is not possible to create a new folder in the wish list
  • May 25, 2015
    I order stuff many time, the customer service is great. iill make a purchase again and again.
  • May 25, 2015
    I have made numerous purchase from at Adorama in the past. I've found that all my business with at Adorama to be professional and pleasant. I'm very satisfied with the service at Adorama has provided me.
  • May 22, 2015
    all good except for locating the coupon box for submitting for a rebate

From Adorama

Thank you for your order from Adorama and for your BizRate feedback, Bob, although I was sorry to read that you could not locate the coupon box at checkout. I'm unable to identify your order without more information, but if you'd like to contact me ... Read full response »
  • May 22, 2015
    password popup during checkout is really annoying. I've purchased before as a guest and this time it would not let me buy without registering. not good. almost went to another vendor, a couple more clicks and I would have been gone.

From Adorama

Thank you for your order from Adorama and for your BizRate feedback, Sam, although I was so very sorry to hear about your negative experience. I've already copied your comments over to the web team, but it would be helpful if you could please email ... Read full response »
  • May 21, 2015
    Always a nice experience when purchasing from Adorama. Have done it for years.
  • May 21, 2015
    Good service and prices turn me from BH sometimes. I like that I speak to real salespeople that know the product and like what they do. I wish I did have a discount/coupon by now, as a VIP with a few purchases.
  • May 20, 2015
    no tax is great!!
  • May 20, 2015
    Best prices on internet and great shopping experience - definitely recommend to anyone looking for great deals.
  • May 19, 2015
    One of the best sites out there when it comes to ordering items and having them shipped and received in a quick manner. I now use Adorama for most of my purchases. I love the fact that they use USPS when most sites wont. Makes shipping items to my location possible without costing an arm and a leg. The customer service is excellent. Emails to support are answered almost imminently and calls are answered by actual people who's first language is English. Adorama you ROCK.
  • May 18, 2015
    so far so good
  • May 17, 2015
    Good prices on Apple and easy online ordering.
  • May 17, 2015
    PROMPT SERVICE . good price .
    May 25, 2015
    prompt response . Excellent service .
  • May 17, 2015
    Things went very smoothly, and as promised.
  • May 16, 2015
    like their products
    May 24, 2015
    hAS the important acrylic frames I count on.
  • May 13, 2015
    May 25, 2015
    Easy to do business with
  • May 13, 2015
    This is my second purchase, the first one was an refurbished nikon 55200, but I do not like that lens because the noise, perhaps was due it was refurbished, so now I am trying with this mirrorless, and the bundles are way better than the ones in amazon, that is why I choose Adorama this time.
    May 20, 2015
    Perhaps was a mistake I made, and I choose standard delivery on an order of $400.00 took 7 days to arrive from the East Coast, sometimes I place orders for less than $40.00 on another merchants and arrive the next day forn East Coast to California, how they do that?, who knows, but they does.

From Adorama

Thank you for your order from Adorama and your BizRate feedback, although I was very sorry to hear about your negative experience. I'm unable to identify your order without more information, but if you'd like to contact me personally at ... Read full response »
  • May 12, 2015
    May 18, 2015
    My only possible criticism was with the packing. The lens I purchased did not seem to be negatively affected, but the lens was rattling around in the box -- could have used more (and more effective) packing material.

From Adorama

Thank you for your order from Adorama and for your feedback. I was concerned to read that the packaging of your unit sounded not to be up to our usual standards. Can you please email me: Helen@adorama.com with your order number, so I can bring it to ... Read full response »
  • May 11, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    Good job. I was having trouble finding this camera and you had it and sent it quickly. Thank you
  • May 7, 2015
    May 18, 2015
    Adorama has always met my photography needs and I recommend them to al my colleagues.