Adorama Reviews

12/21/2014
Adorama Ratings and User Reviews. Adorama is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 240 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.
For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm E... Show More For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm EST and it ships the same day.
Circle of Excellence - Adorama

2002 Winner

Adorama Rating

More About Adorama

Recent Reviews for Adorama

• Dec 20, 2014
    It was an ok experience
  • Dec 20, 2014
    My best resource for all of my photographic needs.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Great doing business with Adorama. Quick and good service.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Best photo store on the internet. 5 stars!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I have always had very good experiences in my dealings with Adorama. Prefer them to BH and Amazon.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Adorama is usually the first choice from my short list of photo vendors: Adorama, Amazon and B&H. It all depends on whether it is on back order or in stock.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I like doing business with Adorama!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Adorama is my go-to place for cameras and accessories.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    they're pretty good. i've dealt with them before. i found their checkout to be a bit confusing.

From Adorama

Thank you for leaving your BizRate feedback following your recent visit to the Adorama website, although I was concerned to read that you experienced problems at checkout. I have already copied your comments over to our web design team, but it would ... Read full response »
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Tops in the business - start all your searches here, and then shop around - you will be back here and happy.
    Dec 19, 2014
    Best online photography source!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    It is the only merchant used for purchasing my camera equipment. Excellent service. Prompt delivery.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    HI , BARBARA GEORGE HERE. JUST RECD THE QUAD COPTER. IT WILL BE OPENED ON CHRISTMAS, IF I CAN KEEP NOSEY OUT OF IT. I SPOKE WITH JORDAN ON THE PHONE AND HE WAS SOOOO VERY NICE. SO WHEN I DID GET OFF OF THE PHONE I HAD A SMILE ON MY FACE. . WILL KEEP UP IF THERE IS A PROBLEM OKAAY?? BARBARA GEORGE
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Overall prices and product selection was great on Adorama. I was able to find everything I needed and more for the product I was buying.
    Dec 19, 2014
    I was very happy with the wide variety of products available on Adorama especially in the used department where I found my Panasonic GH4 and 140-140mm lens for it. However I found it difficult navigating through the site especially the used section.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Great in every way!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Good job. Been trying to buy this tv on line for a week
    Dec 20, 2014
  • Dec 9, 2014
    You price for this item is significantly better than B7H's.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Great selection of products and prices with easy checkout.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I have been working with Sy on a couple of my purchases. I feel comfortable working with him and he is very helpful. I feel he is giving me a fair deal on the products I wish to purchase. On this purchase I made the purchase through the wrong channels he called me up and advised me what I had done wrong then helped me correct it to get the purchase made through the correct channels.
    Dec 20, 2014
    I have worked with Sy and Jack over the last month to purchase a couple of lenses and both were professional and helpful.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Was looking for the best price on a new MacBook Pro. Not only was Adorama the cheapest, they also threw in a free Apple TV! Overall very satisfied that I got the best deal possible this holiday season. I have bought from Adorama in the past for camera equipment and found their selection top notch. Highley recommended!
    Dec 18, 2014
    They had what I needed when I needed at a reasonable price. Highly recommended. Order was processed fast, unfortunately the shipping was delayed but that was not Adorama's fault. I have bought all of my camera equipment from them and now a Macbook Pro and I couldn't be more satisfied.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I bought out of the state because I do not have to pay sales tax $54 savings
    Dec 17, 2014
    When they delivered my TV they left at my front door and there was no one home at the time. Someone could have come by and stolen my new TV. Not good next time someone should sign for the tv