Adorama Reviews

08/27/2016
Adorama Ratings and User Reviews. Adorama is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 216 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2016.
For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm E... Show More For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm EST and it ships the same day.
Circle of Excellence - Adorama

2015 Winner

Adorama Rating

More About Adorama

Recent Reviews for Adorama

• Aug 26, 2016
    This is my first experience with Adorama. Just ordered items, so far so good. I do not expect any issues.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Good prices, cheaper than amazon
  • Aug 25, 2016
    the site should have Shutter count numbers for Used DSLR . I had to call the store and they found out in five minutes
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Found amazing deals and definitely better than other sites
  • Aug 24, 2016
    This is my first time ordering with your company I needed to oder two for Christmas gifts but I need to see how it comes first this is what my daughter need I am in Atlanta, Ga with her now can't wait
  • Aug 23, 2016
    great shopping experience! Adorama has great prices and excellent selection.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    When the camera comes and I'm able to enjoy it, I'll continue t shop for accessories at Adorama.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Excellent information. Christina S. was extremely helpful. Like the chat option.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Love Adorama! Great selection, prices, and fast shipping!
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Surprised that my old account seemed to have been deleted and I had to create a new one. Was annoying given the significant purchases I have made in the past.

From Adorama

Thank you for your recent order from Adorama Camera, although I was concerned to read your complaint posted on BizRate I checked with our web team, who advised that we do not have any record of any previous orders in our system from the mail address ... Read full response »
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Competitive product prices. Good education on the website. Credible reviews.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Repeat customer. Very happy with Adorama customer service and product selection!
  • Aug 21, 2016
    The bundle prices on Adorama were the best I could find anywhere!
  • Aug 16, 2016
    It was difficult finding this product in stock, either at a local store or on-line. A number of the on-line sites could special order but could;t deliver before I leave on vacation. Adorama had the product I wanted and can deliver on my schedule.
    Aug 23, 2016
    Easy to navigate the website. The product I wanted was in stock. Order process was smooth. Timely delivery. Met all my expectations.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Aug 21, 2016
    Great product at great price! Couldn't be happier! Thanks
  • Aug 13, 2016
    I have had some small issues with Adoroma products, but generally like their Flash & Glow products. Have purchased over $4,000 in past 3 weeks, so obviously these issues were/are minor!! Still waiting on a missing item though/
    Aug 24, 2016
    Have had a good results with Adorama. Branded products are an outstanding value, they have become my "go to" solution in general. However I have had a few issues with other orders, and this order; damaged (bent reflector, reasonably resolved), missing gel (still not resolved after nearly a month), light stand with loose mount (not resolved after a couple weeks), extra item on this order (maybe due to miscommunication on my part, but decided to keep item instead of returning for refund--less hassle at my office with paperwork--).
  • Aug 7, 2016
    When searching for an item on your website after you enter you search criteria he hit enter the search box clears itself. If you want to refine your search you have to reenter the initial information again. Not a real complaint just a comment.
    Aug 21, 2016
  • Aug 6, 2016
    I LOVE Adorama and recommend them frequently!
    Aug 24, 2016
    I'm like a kid at Christmas with the Sears Christmas catalogue!!! Love the updates I get for new, up and coming items, as well as refurbished. I have one disappointment which I haven't contacted Adorama about yet due to a death in the family. I'm sure they will make it right.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Aug 22, 2016
    A very smooth, very satisfactory transaction!
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Adorama was suggested by a good friend. And I was surprised on the pricing and the available used section and the ability to rent equipment. What a great site.
    Aug 24, 2016
    Adorama sent me my camera and lens very fast and their used prices and quality is unmatched. The quality of my purchase was much better than expected.