Adorama Reviews

08/31/2014
Adorama Ratings and User Reviews. Adorama is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 223 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.
For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm E... Show More For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm EST and it ships the same day.
Circle of Excellence - Adorama

2002 Winner

Adorama Rating

More About Adorama

Recent Reviews for Adorama

Easy process to order.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Great Experience as always.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Everything was just great!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    The reason I choose Adorama over B&H was because of the package deal. An extra battery was phenomenal, but an SD card and case....I'll check Adorama first every time from now on. Thank you!!!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Site froze when clicking the submit order button. Was using checkout with paypal on ios device

From Adorama

Thank you so much for leaving your BizRate feedback following your recent visit to the Adorama website, although I was concerned to read that this was your experience. I have copied your review over to the IT department to check out. Please accept ... Read full response »
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I'll let you know when the product arrives.

From Adorama

Thank you so much for leaving your BizRate feedback following your recent visit to the Adorama website. If you ever need advice or support with this order or any future order from Adorama, please don't hesitate to email me directly: ... Read full response »
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I did chat with a woman who helped me the day before I decided to purchase, but I did not see her name in the drop-down menu. I think her name started with an F... You might need to update that section.

From Adorama

Thank you for leaving your BizRate feedback regarding the drop- down menu. Just to let you know, that this section of the website is in the process of being updated and should be available to view in a few weeks. However, the 'Live Chat' staff ... Read full response »
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Site was easy to navigate.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    None at this time. Thank you!
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Free shipping finally appeared after several attempts. Great deal

From Adorama

Thank you so much for leaving your BizRate feedback following your recent visit to the Adorama website, although I was concerned to read that this was your experience. I have already informed the IT department of your frustration in relation to the ... Read full response »
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I hope to visit New York soon (I live in Oregon), and visiting your store it high on my list.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Checkout procedure is cumbersome! Every time I try to use your system with PayPal I get into trouble- seems as if I have to repeat all the information too many times. I end up going to Amazon where I can check out with 1 click!! Too much crap in your checkout procedure. I keep trying to buy directly from you guys, and finally made it through this time. I realize that If I had ordered from Amazon that it would be from Adorama. Don't understand why it is so confusing as compared to Amazon!!

From Adorama

Thank you so much for leaving your BizRate feedback following your recent attempt to order from the Adorama website, although I was concerned to read that this was your experience. I've already copied your feedback to the IT department, but I wanted ... Read full response »
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Great site. I look forward to shopping here and at the store in the near future.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    So far so good.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    lots of products and seems to be descent pricing
  • Aug 22, 2014
    during checkout I could not enter the State after entering a PO Box, it reverted to some other entry-very frustrating, first time this has happened to me-aloe unable to fill form using a form fill utility

From Adorama

Thank you so much for leaving your BizRate feedback following your recent visit to the Adorama website, although I was concerned to read that this was your experience. I've already copied your feedback to the IT department, but we are unable to ... Read full response »
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Despite the webpage being quite busy, almost cluttered, it does a decent job of organizing the categories and facilitating the customer's search. The site might benefit from being visually simplified while maintaining robust functionality.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love Adorama. I've been buying from you for the last 8 years.Only 3 things I wish were different.- free 2-day shipping- phone orders show up on my online account- total shows before ordering on mobile (right now it never shows the total amount paid throughout the checkout process)
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    I've been using Adorama for many years and they are first rate when it comes to customer satisfaction.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I have always had a good experience with Adorama. I order from them since they pack their items better than Amazon that had the same price.
    Aug 23, 2014
    Great place to shop for electronics.