Adorama Reviews

07/03/2015
Adorama Ratings and User Reviews. Adorama is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 260 reviews. Last rated on 07/03/2015.
For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm E... Show More For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm EST and it ships the same day.
Circle of Excellence - Adorama

2002 Winner

Adorama Rating

More About Adorama

Recent Reviews for Adorama

• Jul 3, 2015
    saw on deal news
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Thanks for the quick fulfillment on a product that would have been 3 to 4 week delivery from Apple, special pricing was good too.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Says expedited shipping, nothing explained. I was surprised a charger was not included

From Adorama

Thank you for your Adorama order and for your BizRate feedback. I'm unable to identify your order without additional information, but if you can please email me Helen@adorama.com with your order number, I can check this out for you. With regard to ... Read full response »
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I loved the purchase; a little disappointed that the special that I had originally wanted (free wifi adapter, free extra battery) had gone away the day after I decided to make my purchase. Good price for the money, but really wanted the adapters. Still like the value...that would have made this an exceptional purchase.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I purchased from Adorama because it was the best price on Apple Insider. However, when I clicked through the cupon code advertised as worth $60 was only $40. This felt like a bait and switch.

From Adorama

Thank you for your Adorama order and for your BizRate feedback, although I was concerned to read that this was your experience. I'm unable to identify your order without additional information, but if you can please email me Helen@adorama.com with ... Read full response »
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Live chat sold the item.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I've always had positive experiences with Adorama.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    whomever the "Steve" is at extention 2242 is who assisted me on the phone.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Thanks for a great deal. I wish the blasblast pack would've come likethe bundle you have for that specific item,with another battery, but I'll take it for now
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Regarding the Baader Planetarium Hyperion Zoom Barlow lens - The picture looked like it only showed that it was a two piece whereas other sites show it as a three piece at the same price of $129.00. I hope the picture is inaccurate and I receive the Barlow lens as a three piece.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Its Excellent Shopping experience with Adorama. Smooth sailing through various offers and BEST discounts being offered across ecommerce websites. Thanks Adorama for making my purchases pleasurable. Thanks CB
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Sraightforward info .....good products recommended.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Great product choices. Hopefully am pleased with purchase.
    Jul 3, 2015
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Thnx for good service
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Great place to shop!
    Jul 2, 2015
    Adorama provides excellent photography equipment at a competitive price and delivers on-time. I've always been pleased with this company!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I can't buy locally for the same price due to no sales tax and free shipping. Unbeatable.
    Jul 2, 2015
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Links to Manufacturer's User Guides would be very appreciated. There is only the barest information on the website for this product.
    Jun 29, 2015

From Adorama

Thank you for your order from Adorama and for your BizRate feedback, although I was so very sorry to hear that you found the description on the website of the item you were purchasing to be inadequate for your needs. Up until around 4 years ago we ... Read full response »
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Great deal on this Macbook Pro - add in the rebate and even better!
    Jun 28, 2015
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Adorama is good place
    Jun 27, 2015
  • May 9, 2015
    Jun 27, 2015
    I am completely satisfied with my order.. It is the best way to order the amount of pages I use with all the picture albums that I am making.