Adorama Reviews

09/04/2015
Adorama Ratings and User Reviews. Adorama is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 258 reviews. Last rated on 09/04/2015.
For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm E... Show More For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm EST and it ships the same day.
Circle of Excellence - Adorama

2002 Winner

Adorama Rating

More About Adorama

Recent Reviews for Adorama

• Sep 4, 2015
    I was searching for a camera and lense. I wish i could search for off brand name lense specificly for my make of new camera.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Sometimes a pretty specific seach generates way to many results - that is probably my only "complaint" about the website. I'm guessing it is related to keyword search, but it can be tedious to have to look through 100's of results just becasue you put a brand name in your search query.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    THANKS ALOT! CHECKOUT NIGHTHOCFILMS.COM LOVE HOC LY!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Q & A section helped me quite a bit. I had some specific questions that were not answered in the product description but were answered in the Q & A. I also like the relatively 'clean' look of the product page -- it made it easy to learn about particular products by avoiding a lot of distracting information.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    They had a great deal on speakers. Took advantage of that - no where else was anywhere near their deal on these. There's a rebate involved, but as long as that goes well, follow-up feedback will be high as well. They have good pricing on fast shipping too from what I read. Checkout was a BREEZE! I'll be looking here again in the future. Nice, Adorama!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Joe McNally referred me to Jeff Snyder several years ago and I've found Jeff and your other staff to be very helpful. I particularly like your selection of refurbished equipment.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    my last order from ups the box came destroyed, it was bad.. and there were lenses inside.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Please feel free to contact me I have had wonderful experience with Adorama even if something went sideways the customer service online and on the phone are always kind and helpful and go to great length to make sure I am a satisfied customer (but I am a pretty easy going guy)
  • Sep 1, 2015
    We have purchased from Adorama in the past and have been very satisfied with the products and the service.
    Keep up the good work!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Having three day delivery option for high-end "expensive" purchase is very nice.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    My final checkout price is incorrect. The system didn't give me my "Apple Insider" promo discount. Although it displayed the discount and the adjusted final price on the checkout screen once I pressed the submit order button the receipt I got did not include the $30.00 promo discount.

From Adorama

Thank you for your Adorama order and for leaving your feedback, although I was sorry to see that this was an issue. It sounds like an internal issue which I've asked our web team to look at, urgently. Can you please email me: Helen@adorama.com, with ... Read full response »
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Adorama's prices matched Amazon's, but included additional items. What a perk!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great site for electronic needs. I would definitely recommend.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    Very speedy delivery service. Printer arrived in excellent condition and prints awesome quality pictures.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I am a VIP customer. earlier this months. I was considering purchasing the same item, and I received complimentary extended coverage worth $45 ( I think) when add the Nikon 24 - 70 ED lens in my shopping cart. I did not purchase it then. Instead of purchasing the lens from B&H, I purchased it from you. I purchased my other high end Nikon DSLR lenses from you also. I prefer your customer service. They were always very nice and helpful.
    Aug 30, 2015
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Always thought Adorama was a good place to do business with..
    Aug 28, 2015
    Very good service, and the shipping was great, prompt, on time. The fact that you kept me informed about the tracking number from UPS on my cell phone text messages was great. I knew exactly when it was going to be delivered, so I went down to hold the package and picked up the package up the next morning, since I would be working at the time of delivery. Thanks So Much, for your extra service for informing the buyer.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Have the products. Good price. Delivered in time.
    Sep 1, 2015
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    I do business with Adorama in prerence to the alternative big Internet camera dealer because their availability isn/t iffy, the prices are good, and I receive their products sooner than I would expect being on the other side of the continent.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    Great prices. Prompt service. Excellent products.