Adorama Reviews

08/27/2016
Adorama Ratings and User Reviews. Adorama is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 218 reviews.
For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm E... Show More For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm EST and it ships the same day.
Circle of Excellence - Adorama

2015 Winner

Adorama Rating

More About Adorama

Recent Reviews for Adorama

• Jul 2, 2016
    Your site is easy to use, many choices. I'll be back!
  • Jul 1, 2016
    Adorama seems like a stable source of equipment.
  • Jun 29, 2016
    return a purchase is too complicated.

From Adorama

Thank you for your recent order from Adorama, and for your BizRate feedback; however, I was concerned to read your comments that returning items is too complicated. Adorama offers a 30-day no-questions-asked returns policy on almost everything in ... Read full response »
  • Jun 29, 2016
    I trust Adorama. When I order by phone, the people are the best. Good prices. Speedy shipping.
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Overall, I have been extremely satisfied with my experiences using Adorama for my photography purchases. As a stringent - perhaps obsessive - researcher and scrutinizer of online purchases, I am pleased with the amount of thorough information provided for products, in addition to reviews, associated accessories, used options, and easy-to-use selection panels for narrowing criteria during browsing. I am also pleased with the fast and fairly-priced shipping options provided. Living nearly on the opposite coast of the New York Adorama store, one might presume that I would be weary of having items shipped to me, but I have been pleasantly satisfied thus far. I will certainly be shopping with Adorama in the future.
  • Jun 27, 2016
    I want quality equipment, delivered on-time, and the support to back up my purchases. Adorama does that.... Others, not-so-much....
  • Jun 24, 2016
    The site looks better than some of their competitors, and it is easy to navigate.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    I've always been well satisfied with Adorama.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    The ordering was a pleasure I hope the product will be the same
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Pleasant shopping experience so far, this is my first purchase from Adorama. Larry was very helpful when I called to ask a few questions before placing the order. Happy so far.
    Jun 28, 2016
    Package needed more packing material. High value camera (in factory box) was able to slide around inside larger shipping box, luckily without damage. That was the only gripe I had, otherwise a pleasant shopping experience. Thank you.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Adorama is now my preferred vendor since BH Photovideo is facing federal charges.
    Jun 27, 2016
    The item shipped a day later than I thought it would, but it arrived on the day I expected it to due to quick delivery.
  • Jun 19, 2016
    I'm a Adorama customer for more than 30 years, never have any, ANY problem. Thanks Mike Fisher for your professional help all these years...Rolando
    Jun 26, 2016
    Every year, for the past 30 years, I have to evaluate Adorama and the rate is the same 1000 % satisfied. I buying 90% of my equipment at Adorama. Thank you Mike Fisher.
  • Jun 18, 2016
    Jun 30, 2016
    This is my second purchase experience with Adorama and I continue to be impressed.
  • Jun 18, 2016
    I visited the store on 18th Street in Manhattan to buy a replacement battery for my 10-year-old camera. The battery was on back order so I began to mull over getting a new camera. Everyone in the store was so helpful and it was such a positive experience that I made up my mind that I would buy only from Adorama. I came home to spend a few hours researching and I found the product and deal I wanted on your web site. I would have returned to the store, but placing the order was so easy that I couldn't wait. Now that I know where and how great the store is, I will be shopping at Adorama exclusively for all my photographic needs.
    Jun 25, 2016
    My online order was preceded by an in store visit. All of the salespeople I had encountered went out of their way to be as helpful as possible. It was for this reason that I chose to patronize Adorama for all my photographic, and possibly other technical needs.
  • Jun 16, 2016
    keep going as you used to be
    Jun 26, 2016

From Adorama

Dear Hyun Kwon I was concerned to read your negative feedback regarding Adorama order number A2016061623430151682 that you placed 06/17/16 We had stock when you placed your order, but not enough to fill the order completely due the number of pieces ... Read full response »
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Jun 27, 2016
    One of the items which was supposed to be included with binoculars was missing. No resolution yet
  • Jun 13, 2016
    First experience - very good. Good pricing, free shipping
    Jun 25, 2016
    Easy setup of the Epson All-for-One. I usually have a good bit a drama with any electronic setup but this was idiot proof. :-)
  • Jun 12, 2016
    Great selection of camera body and lens. Love the options of having packages to include some additional accessories.
    Jun 24, 2016
    The pro optics paint brush that came with the order was damaged. I reported this problem to customer care and they mentioned that they will send a replacement product soon. The shipping box was damaged and was missing the sd card. Customer care mentioned that they will investigate and decided to ship a new one. Overall I am very happy with the customer service, and my purchase. It will be better to have a cancellation button after placing the order just like amazon has. It is helpful to cancel the order through the website instead of sending mail to customer service to cancel or change any order. The camera bag was little under expectation. The photo is little misleading. It is much smaller than it appears. But since it came with the kit, I cannot complain much.