Adorama Reviews

02/12/2016
Adorama Ratings and User Reviews. Adorama is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 344 reviews.
For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm E... Show More For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm EST and it ships the same day.
Circle of Excellence - Adorama

2015 Winner

Adorama Rating

More About Adorama

Recent Reviews for Adorama

• Dec 24, 2015
    I tried to use a promo code from a partner and it didn't work. It would have saved the church I work for $150 on the purchase.

From Adorama

I was sorry to read that your Adorama promo code did not work. If you would like to email me: Helen@adorama.com with details of the code and where it came from, I will be delighted to check why it did not work for you. Please accept my apologies for ... Read full response »
  • Dec 24, 2015
    I like ordering my supplies for my business here, but it's very unfortunate that I am excluded from your promotions and free shipping deals. I leave in Alaska and we have just the same postal services here as all the other states, I never understand why shipping cost has to be so much. I would chose ground shipping if it was an option.

From Adorama

Thank you for leaving your feedback concerning Adorama shipping to Alaska, although I was sorry to read of your disappointment. I wanted to clarify, that it isn't the case that we charge extra to ship to Alaska, but the the carriers we use give us a ... Read full response »
  • Dec 23, 2015
    Tabbing through the checkout page was REALLY easy. When I hit tab it was easy to see the cell where I was typing. Checkout page is also very clean.
  • Dec 23, 2015
    Love it. They always have what I want. Also the Web site is very user friendly.
  • Dec 22, 2015
    We constantly come back to Adorama when needing to make purchases for our photography business!
  • Dec 22, 2015
    I saved a lot of money on the item, and receiving overnight shipping as well.
  • Dec 17, 2015
    This is my first purchase, and will determine further purchases.
  • Dec 16, 2015
    Always able to find a good bargain. Extremely easy site navigation. Love this place.
    Dec 23, 2015
    Awesome website. Great deals to be found. This is my new 'tech' landing page.
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Dec 23, 2015
    Saw the product promotion on iMac system from Adorama from Appinsiders. Took a while to find the product I want from Adorama web site. For some reason the "search" bar was not working well. Did not show up with the product I want. So I have to go through the many product package items to finally find the right one. Not sure if this is normal, or just my luck. Otherwise, my purchase experience was fine. I also like to see if I can trade in the mouse from the system with the Magic Track pad 2. Saw another customer has a question on this, but did not see any answers from Adorama. Then I forgot to follow up. I ended up buying the Magic Track Pad 2 from the local Apple Store.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Am always happy with the buying experience at Adorama.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Dec 23, 2015
    Great product for great price!
    Dec 23, 2015
    This was an exceptional deal. The shipping took a little longer than I thought but everything arrived as ordered
  • Dec 11, 2015
    Always a pleasure to shop online at Adorama. Quick turn-around delivery and quality merchandise
    Dec 25, 2015
    very reliable with excellent lines of products
    Dec 23, 2015
    As a professional photographer Adorama is one of the leading video/photo companies in the US!
    Dec 24, 2015
    Love your Company - so reliable, fair pricing, awesome delivery and over-the-top customer service!
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Seems like well run modern business
    Dec 24, 2015
    Very well packed and they did what they said they would. I call this a ten!
  • Dec 4, 2015
    Dec 22, 2015
    Good place to buy high quality products.
  • Dec 1, 2015
    Price was just right for the product I purchased.
  • Nov 29, 2015
    I chose to purchase from Adorama because their promotion on the product was the best of 4 retailers I looked at. The promotion was greative and made the most sense for my needs. I placed an order using a debit card that has been used many times to make large purchases. There are sufficient funds to cover the purchase. My order was still showing as pending two days later and I was unable to reach customer service by phone. The automated system said the order was held up due to payment reasons. I used their suggested cancellation process and re-ordered using a different form of payment. I will have to wait and see if I get the product I ordered and if I get ONLY one.
    Dec 22, 2015
    My initial order was pending for a couple of days and I did not get a reply to my e-mail within 48 hours as to why that was the case. When I called them I got an automated response system and was able to determine that it was being held for payment reasons. I never found out why there was a problem with the payment. Since there was a time-sensitive instant rebate from the manufacturer, I cancelled the original order and re-ordered using Paypal instead of my Paypal debit Mastercard. The purchase was successful and I received the product quickly. Since then, there has been a series of e-mails following up, each reading as if they aren't aware of the results of previous e-mail exchanges. On the positive side, the price of the purchase was equal to the best anywhere else and the additional product provided at no extra charge offered me the best package for the price of any vendor I researched.