Adorama Reviews

01/25/2015
Adorama Ratings and User Reviews. Adorama is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 285 reviews.
For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm E... Show More For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm EST and it ships the same day.
Circle of Excellence - Adorama

2002 Winner

Adorama Rating

More About Adorama

Recent Reviews for Adorama

• Jan 19, 2015
    I just found you and I am impressed with what I see so far. You saved me about 350.00 and next day shipping!
  • Jan 18, 2015
    A link to professional reviews would have been helpful; appreciated ability to "chat" with an employee to have questions answered.

From Adorama

Thank you for leaving your BizRate feedback; just to let you know, we do indeed feature pro reviews of the products we sell on our website. If you'd like to email me: Helen @adorama.com, I can advise you how to access these. I look forward to ... Read full response »
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Have shoped with Adorama before and will be back.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Adorama...never had a issue with them!! always great service ;) ....I'm sorry I CAN'T SAY THE SAME WITH b&h lol
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Adorama has always been excellent to work with. Never a problem with returns, never a problem with orders. Only place I buy my camera accessories.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Adorama was highly recommended to me by several friends and also by members of a local camera club. After searching on-line through Amazon and various stores I found the best deal at Adorama!
    Jan 20, 2015
    Everything arrived exactly when they said it would. Great prices and even better products. I can't wait to learn everything about my new camera!
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Great company, and easy to work with and order from. I have been doing business with Adorama, both in purchasing of cameras and equipment, and in rentals when I work in NYC.
    Jan 19, 2015
    The process was easy and I did not have to use coustomer support. The product was very well priced compared to other retailers. Only one item was back ordered - a memory card. Best price for the products when compared to other respected reatailers.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    The prompt text in the checkout fields should go away once the user has placed the cursor in that field. This would be a much better and (common) Web design practice. Leaving the text in the field creates a visually messy appearance and makes the user entered text difficult to read and conifrm for accuracy. Other than that, the checkout experience was quick and smooth.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    I was planning to purchase from adorama but after reading some of the disgruntled customer feedback on the net I decided to wait. The bargain on the 5k iMac was just too good to pass up so I pulled the trigger. Hope I didn't make a mistake. Ordering was very easy. Now the wait begins. Hope I don't have to do any returns or other problems! If all is good I will be a repeat customer.
    Jan 18, 2015
    I was hesitant to order after reading some of the comments on the web about their service. The price was right and the service was without a hitch. Ordered it, got it, using it. No problems!
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I was drawn to the site by an ad claiming free expedited shipping but after having to place my order more than once I ended up paying nearly $20 for the advertised shipping. I will not shop here again.
    Jan 17, 2015

From Adorama

Hi Anna I checked your account details and can see that you ordered Samsung Galaxy Note Pro http://www.adorama.com/SMP9000XKVRE.html. If you paste this link into your browser and view the product page you will see that only 7-10 business day ... Read full response »
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Always look at Adorama first, rarely need to purchase elsewhere.
    Jan 13, 2015
    Ordered early evening and was at my door the next. Wasn't expected delivery would be that quick. Really super service!
  • Jan 7, 2015
    The only issue I encounter with ordering from Adorama is that their confirmation and delivery notification emails never reach my inbox. I use a major ISP, att.net, so I am unsure why they never come through. The email address on file with Adorama is correct. Emails are not landing in my spam folder. They just never show up it seems.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    this is my first experience with adorama. The price at which i bought the stuff is unmatched. I am waiting for the shipment and I hope the products would be delivered in time and up to the mark.
    Jan 14, 2015
    Really impressed by the range of products offered at adorama. Received my products on time and I would definitely be at adorama again.
    Adorama is the best
    Jan 18, 2015
    Very good dealer/company. Adorama is the best.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    I love their selection, their service and their rapid shipping. Plus their customer service is great too!
  • Jan 5, 2015
    quick and easy , clear descriptions and picture of products offered, a great shopping experience
    Jan 15, 2015
  • Jan 3, 2015
    your prices are great
    Jan 13, 2015
    their prices and shipping are unbeatable
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Jan 19, 2015
    The Nikon sling strap is just okay. Too bulky to fit in camera bag with camera attached. I have to unattach it to get my camera into the bag and I have a large bag. The The ProOptic filters have a poor rating on Amazon. I can see why. They are COMPLETE junk.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    The camera 'kit' I bought was not totally clear on what was included in the 'kit' The 'what you get' link just told the specs on the camera, but the 'kit' bar below indicated that I'm also getting a printer, memory card, etc. There is a link for a Canon rebate, so I'm banking on the hope that I get all products as indicated in 'kit includes' information.