Adorama Reviews

09/02/2015
Adorama Ratings and User Reviews. Adorama is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 256 reviews.
For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm E... Show More For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm EST and it ships the same day.
Circle of Excellence - Adorama

2002 Winner

Adorama Rating

More About Adorama

Recent Reviews for Adorama

• Jun 22, 2015
    Very pleased to see your pricing and free expedited shipping!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Adorama has a good website where I can see what I am ordering and also reasonable pricing and free shipping.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Great company and great site. Comparative prices. Good reputation.
    Good site. Pls give me freebies. Much appreciated thanks again

From Adorama

Thank you for your order from Adorama and for your BizRate feedback. You can find Adorama coupon codes here: http://www.adorama.com/coupons and access special deals by signing up for the Adorama VIP program: http://www.adorama.com/pages/vip You can ... Read full response »
  • Jun 18, 2015
    You usually have a product when BH does not. Only problem I gave, and why I go to B&H first its that if I am not home, I have to go to the FedEx warehouse Annoyimg.
    Keep it up!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I wish I could've had a coupon code/discount code, I would have purchased more with one. Other than that the process was very good :)

From Adorama

Thank you for your order from Adorama and for your BizRate feedback, although I was so very sorry to hear about your disappointment regarding availability of coupon codes. You can find Adorama coupon codes here: http://www.adorama.com/coupons or by ... Read full response »
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I had a difficult time resetting my password.
    Jun 23, 2015

From Adorama

Thank you for leaving your Adorama / BizRate feedback, although I was sorry to read that you experienced difficulties in resetting your password. If you would like to reach out to me for advice or assistance, my direct email is: Helen@adorama.com ... Read full response »
  • Jun 17, 2015
    My favorite online retailer for camera equipment.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I chatted with a specialist who clarified the returns policy and quality of the used item being purchased. This put me at ease knowing I had 30 days to return item and 180 warranty from Adorama. This reassurance gave me the confidence to place the order tonight.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I've been buying from Adorama for years, and I like the fact that they often beat the Amazon prices. They don't beat them every time, but quite often. So I've made a habit of always checking with Adorama before I buy from anyone else.
    Jun 21, 2015
    I didn't make contact with the Adorama CS Department this time, but I know from a previous call to their CS dept. that they're very good. As far as the item I bought this time is concerned, I received it earlier than the date expected and it was well packaged for rough handling by the carrier. I've dealt with Adorama for years and it was only a few days ago that I filled out a survey just like this one, detailing my experience with them. So I refer you to the previous survey but in short, Adorama is at the top of my list when I need anything regarding photography or even electronics in general.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I did extensive due diligence on the spotting scope and eyepiece product I selected as well as the merchant. I chose Andorama for the bundled offer on the very product I selected and I am very pleased. I will look to Andorama first when shopping for additional accessories and products that fit my requirements.
    Jun 19, 2015
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Jun 20, 2015
    Always there when you need them.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    As always a great experience
    Jun 18, 2015
    Have dealt with. Adorama for many years They are a great store and there service is outstanding
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Been shopping there even before internet days
    Jun 17, 2015
    Been there since before internet days
  • Jun 10, 2015
    The best Photography store.
    Jun 18, 2015
    Great store, awesome customer service and great prices. I'll buy again at Adorama for sure.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Adorama is one of my two goto stores for Photographic equipment and Electronic purchases. High standadards of customer service and satifaction are key to that position, in addition to the incredibly varied products on offer. They not only sell Hobby Equipment they offer videos on how to improve the quality of what you do. Truly one of my favorite stores ever since I lived in New York in the 1970's and they continue to be.
    Jun 17, 2015
    Adorama has been a GOTO store for me for my hobby of photography starting in the 1970's when I lived in NYC. The combination of variety and completness of the products they offer with the expert knowlege of the staff, and straight forward honest business practices keeps me coming back.
  • May 30, 2015
    You guys are truly underrated as a merchant. You're like Newegg before they made it big.
    Jun 16, 2015