Adorama Reviews

01/21/2017
Adorama Ratings and User Reviews. Adorama is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1014 reviews.
For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm E... Show More For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm EST and it ships the same day.
Circle of Excellence - Adorama

2015 Winner

Adorama Rating

More About Adorama

Recent Reviews for Adorama

• Jan 17, 2017
    The absolute best camera source I have found online! Been shopping here for years.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    My order was actually cancelled, due to long verification process. Hopefully this will get resolved. Better handing of international buyers would be nice. Customer service agent was very responsive however (Jade B).
    Very best price.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I have the adorama 360 program and still got charged for shipping, that is the 2nd time this happened the cost of the 360 is a waste as you still charged me shipping anyway

From Adorama

Dear Harlan Thank you for your recent order from Adorama Camera for a print media set and speedlite, however, I was concerned to read your BizRate feedback, copied below: "I have the adorama 360 program and still got charged for shipping, that is ... Read full response »
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Great deals, fast shipping and a very pleasant experience. Will recommend to friends and family. Although, I ordered a backordered product knowing in advance, I have not gotten an ETA on availability. These is regarding the Glow Para pop 38" octabox.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Chat agent Cory in Aiken SC was very helpful and closed this deal for me.
    Great shopping experience
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Adorama is the best Camera store in the world!!! I love the youtube channel, there i learn a lot and get ideas of new products to buy...
    I love your videos
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I review products via YouTube videos. I compare pricing among the following three: Adorama, B & H and Amazon.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    So far shopping experience and online store is well organized and professional.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    it was a little difficult
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Great shopping experience. What I wanted. When I wanted it. At the price I expected.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Used Department trade price are too low and product quality is not 100% match the scale. Duration also long for the whole process.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Adorama is great! I am a highly satisfied return customer. Prices are good, service excellent, lots of choices, never any problems.
    Jan 17, 2017
    Adorama is a great place to go for your photography needs!
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Really excited for the new camera I just ordered!
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Jan 16, 2017
    Adorama shopping, printing and education are all excellent. I could only be better if it were all free 😜
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Its a nice experience with good offers on camera bundle kit.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Jan 16, 2017
    Several product boxes were packed together in a larger box without any kind of packing material between them, so that they could move freely within the larger box. Although nothing appears to have been harmed, I will likely purchase elsewhere in the future as a result of the poor packing. Also, tracking information was delayed at least an extra day from the time I received email notification of the products being shipped. The tracking later showed that the packages had not been picked up from Adorama during this delay period.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    I have been looking for home printer and the one I found was much cheaper than I could find elsewhere
    Jan 16, 2017
    I am very pleased with my purchase