Adorama Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Adorama Reviews

07/21/2017
Adorama Ratings and User Reviews. Adorama is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 704 reviews.
For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm E... Show More For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm EST and it ships the same day.
Circle of Excellence - Adorama

2015 Winner

Adorama Rating

More About Adorama

Recent Reviews for Adorama

• May 02, 2017
    I had a good experience looking for and shopping. I am curious however about shipping determinations. I purchase a set of apple boxes that included free shipping. I wanted to order the large apple box by itself, but there was a $10 shipping charge for that item. I did not order as a result.
    very easy to work with
  • May 02, 2017
    Great Products and competitive prices. the free expedited shipping is a bonus too! Great company!
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I have been following this website to purchase Canon 5D Mark iii for some time. The availability of the product was never an issue even though they ran out of stock on any day, they would usually have the item back within a day or two.Would definitely recommend this website for a great purchasing experience.
    May 02, 2017
    I received the product right on time as mentioned at the time of purchase. Great packaging. Overall highly satisfying customer experience.
  • May 02, 2017
    Been buying from them for years!
  • Apr 21, 2017
    "Product comparison" is useless and a waste of time because it doesn't help to make an educated purchase.
  • Apr 14, 2017
    good selection of materials at what looks like reasonable prices
    May 02, 2017
    refurbished Nikon camera was in good condition including a low shutter count. good buy
  • May 01, 2017
    Everything sounds great! Price is fair, free expedited shipping, no tax..perfect! Now all is left is to get my product safely delivered...hopefully that happens!
  • May 01, 2017
    A live chat window popped up, and I began a conversation. The window disappeared, and I could not find a tab to reopen a conversation.
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Came early. Love the products
  • May 01, 2017
    Good shopping experience on adorama. Products information needs to be more clear and in details including adorama promotions on any particular item.
  • May 01, 2017
    Everything was great except one thing. I almost didn't buy because I asked you for a quote on my old Nikon D300 first thing this morning and have not received it yet. I must proceed with the purchase to insure I receive it in time.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Happy with this and all purchases made in the past. I trust this company and feel secure about ordering my photography equipment from them
    Great shopping experience
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Good online shopping experience, highly recommended seller
  • May 01, 2017
    Had a defective product and return was seamless
    Acceptable
  • Apr 30, 2017
    The purchase experience was great. I am fully satisfied with the purchase. Payment options with EMIs would be more preferred. I was unable to use the Flex payment option. Hence, I had to use my Debit card. I am not happy with that though.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Shipping takes longer than expected, I expect free shipping for this amount purchase.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Adorama has always been an excellent source for me. My first purchase dates back to 2006. I feel badly that I didn't have my ducks in a row lately, while updating my photo gear, and that led to a few returns and cancellations, but the company has never complained. I would never buy photographic items from a different firm.