AdultVibeToys Reviews

05/25/2015
AdultVibeToys Ratings and User Reviews. AdultVibeToys is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 86 reviews. Last rated on 05/24/2015.

AdultVibeToys Rating

More About AdultVibeToys

Recent Reviews for AdultVibeToys

• May 24, 2015
    I found this product the cheapest here and that why I bought it but after shipping it was almost the same, but I'm still happy I found it cheaper here the. Anywhere else
  • May 23, 2015
    Was a fast and easy purchase doesn't ask a lot of questions
  • May 23, 2015
    Had more of the kink stuff that's hard to find at other sites and local stores. Please keep getting all the latest and greatest in BDSM, and I'll keep coming.
  • May 22, 2015
    Love the variety and prices!
  • May 22, 2015
    good selection for fair prices, thanks for free shipping
  • May 19, 2015
    I wish the descriptions had more details about width. If you are inserting something into your body width is very important! There are several items i didn't purchase due to this lack of information. I did appreciate the variety but a related items link woul dhave been m ost helpful! Ex: Bought harness, a link to compatible massagers would be GREAT!
  • May 19, 2015
    Will try them and let u know
  • May 18, 2015
    I will be back to buy more
  • May 18, 2015
    Great. All info is on point, can't wait to play with my toy 😊
  • May 15, 2015
    I would like to know for sure that the packaging will be discrete. I put it in the special instructions, but I'm not sure it will happen. This is a valuable thing when you have roommates and don't want them to know about your sex life. I'm very happy with the toys and selection of the site, and the payment was very easy. I will probably shop here again.
    May 24, 2015
    The plug and dildos are exactly what I wanted, but the bullet that came with the butterfly does not work. I've never heard of a place that allows returns, so I just planned on getting a working bullet somewhere. haven't had the time to look into it yet.
  • May 7, 2015
    VERY HAPPY WITH PRICES AND LARGE INVENTORY
  • May 4, 2015
    great store. This is my 3rd time ordering from this website. I always find what I'm looking for at the best price. Recommend
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Was a wonderful experience
    May 16, 2015
    exactly what i wanted
  • Apr 29, 2015
    May 7, 2015
    Vacuum hose does not stay attached to either product. Low vacuum pressure.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Kinda hard to say much until prouct arrives then I'll bee able to give a more complete evaluation
    May 7, 2015
  • Apr 23, 2015
    low prices, nice selection, and free discreet shipping, love it
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Great site easy to find exactly what you're looking for and easy checkout with Paypal made it an absolute pleasure shopping with AdultVibeToys
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I love this site the prices is much lower then other site like http://www.tootimid.com/ thanks
    Apr 27, 2015
  • Apr 17, 2015
    It's my first time even considering ordering one.
    Apr 27, 2015
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Apr 25, 2015
    need more variety of large anal toys wands dildos etc and better image so a customer may be able to judge more accurately the size