AdultVibeToys Reviews

AdultVibeToys Ratings and User Reviews. AdultVibeToys is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 123 reviews. Last rated on 11/25/2015.

AdultVibeToys Rating

More About AdultVibeToys

Recent Reviews for AdultVibeToys

• Nov 25, 2015
    Very easy site to browse through. Check ou was simple.
  • Nov 25, 2015
    They have great prices
  • Nov 23, 2015
    Never tried it yet but I think I will enjoy nice cover up also clever to think of lip balm!!
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Site is great! Thanks for the fun shopping experience.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Pretty excited to recieve product. First time buyer, and possibly a permanent customer :)
  • Nov 20, 2015
    This website is very good shipping is easy great costumer service 3 time buying n products are nice n great prices
  • Nov 19, 2015
    nice selection of products and exceptional customer service.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    I used to shop for adult novelties at local adult store, but since I discovered this website I don't shop anywhere else! Love the selection of merchandise, it's a lot cheaper, AND ... they ship for free over $69! I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Searching and shopping was very easy. I'll be back
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Easy to shop, found what I wanted quickly and checkout was fast.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    I like the cheap and quality products.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    My favourite store for adult toys. Keep up the good work.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    This has been my second order with Adultvivetoys. I have been very pleased with the first order. Looking forward to the second.
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Appreciated the detailed description and specifications
  • Nov 13, 2015
    Quality products! never disappoint!
  • Nov 10, 2015
    Very good selection and great prices but other sites have more images, videos and product description
    Nov 23, 2015
  • Nov 10, 2015
    Nov 23, 2015
    I really enjoy shopping here because they have a large majority of the things I am looking for, which I am not finding other places and they have reasonable prices. I
  • Nov 8, 2015
    I love the site, its selection is huge and everything is in stock. A downside is the mobile website, using the side tab to select categories of toys, dosnt work properly. Also trying to checkout on mobile browser (android, verizon, goog chrome) the shipping options dont load . I switched to desktop view and everything worked just find. Making it mobile friendly is crucial in these times with tablets, phablets, and on the go.
  • Nov 7, 2015
    I must have searched several different sites to find what I needed. Then I came to Adult Vibe and they not only had everything but it was very affordable.
    Nov 16, 2015