Advance Auto Parts Reviews

08/25/2016
Advance Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Advance Auto Parts is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 23687 reviews.

Advance Auto Parts Rating

More About Advance Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for Advance Auto Parts

• Aug 25, 2016
    Have someone call me. Your website has no place to contact someone about an issue with a product that I think you should desperately be made aware of. Make sure they have time to talk. Now, about you question about Primary topic of my comment. I notice it does not have a check box for Product Quality. Therein lies the problem. Then the next question is How would you describe your comments and it pertains to this purchase. What about prior purchases. How does one even know how to comment on the current purchase if it has not yet been completed, as in they have not yet received the part. This is an inherent flaw in the survey, unless the end result is to not have customers commenting AFTER they receive parts and there is a problem. Make sure someone calls me. 484-6145-5409 Barry DiLibero
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Great deals and experience.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Product titles should be clearer. I needed to by ABS Speed Sensors for my wife's 2002 Volvo S80. There are 4 sensors, one for each wheel. They are all different parts. You sell 3 different brands. None of them indicated the wheel in the title so I had to look at each one to see which wheel it fit. When I displayed the shopping cart there was no indication as to which wheel each item fit so I could have easily bought two for one wheel and missed another one entirely. Also, your site is extremely slow. If I hadn't had a 20% discount I would have used Oreilly's web sit which is fast, doesn't have the item title issues, and is much better organized.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Very easy...nice to get the discount.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Love advance, just wish they could price match with online competitors(rockauto.com). Not sure if they do online but in store, not much luck.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I have shopped at Advance for over 40 years and have been well pleased with the service, prices, and quality.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    It's easy to order online! Good discount on first order.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    always have had the parts I have needed for my vehicle
    Have been very helpful
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I appreciate the promo codes and the feeling of saving some cash. That's a nice feeling especially when something breaks on the car and I'm spending money unexpectedly.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Always seems to have the parts that I need at a good price too.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    The clarity of discounts and application is not that clear. Other than that, website is easy to navigate and easy to checkout.
    good web sit
  • Aug 21, 2016
    fast and friendly service
  • Aug 18, 2016
    nice new store in fallston md
    NICE NEW STORE AND STAFF