ADW Diabetes Reviews

08/27/2015
ADW Diabetes Ratings and User Reviews. ADW Diabetes is rated 10.0 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2015.

ADW Diabetes Rating

More About ADW Diabetes

Recent Reviews for ADW Diabetes

• Aug 26, 2015
    i love your socks.!!!! I THREW AWAW ALL MY COTTON SOCKS!!!!!! everyone getting socks for christmas this year. thanx for being decently .priced, or i couldnt arrord.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Have only had one error by ADW in 2 years and many hundreds of test strips ans syringes later. They more than made up for it and it was corrected immediately. No hassle just great customer support. Thank you!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Just what I needed.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Because our previous supplier of diabetic supplies went out of business we have been purchasing pen needles at a local drug store at retail. After searching the internet for another supplier I found ADW and their price was significantly lower than other suppliers with free shippiing for the number of needles ordered. Hopefully theiy will provide good service along with low prices. Will definitely order again if their service is as good as their site is easy to navigate..
    Aug 26, 2015
    The on line purchase of the Nano Pen Needles was very easy. I had a typo on our zip code and received an e-mail to contact customer service. The problem was resolved very quickly and the order was received shortly thereafter. The Nano pen needles are great, there is no pain at all with insulin injection anymore. Service was excellant and we saved approximately $10.00 per box over our previous supplier. Thank you.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    ADW is the only website that I would ever trust with the professional and punctual delivery of my insulin products. Excellent promotions and prices, plus reasonable shipping! Just a satisfying experience every time!
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    Very good thank you
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Super selection at great prices with promotional free shipping.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    When I need diabetic supplies I always go to ADW first as on many products they are less thn my insurance copays.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Aug 10, 2015
    Customer support was very patient & knowledgeable in helping me to select just the right syringe for my cat's insulin.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I love ADW. I have been using them for about 5 years now. I get exactly what I ordered and it arrives quickly. No more waiting a month for processing like when I ordered direct.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Most of the time I have a good ordering experience with ADW - but not always
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Easy and affordable, this is where I order my cat's insulin syringes from.
    Aug 5, 2015
    This is a repeat purchase. I always buy my diabetic cats insulin syringes here. Good prices and fast delivery.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I was notified that my credit card had expired since my last purchase. I was told to go the tabs that didn't exist and it took a bit of searching to find where to add a different card, which was the same one with a new expiration date.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    ADW is a very user friendly website/store. You can find everything you need with ease. Prices are beyond comparable, and shipping is quick. I've been a customer since 2014, I only have great things to say about ADW!!! Thanks for making it easier for pet parents to take care of their "furbabies"!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I was very very disappointed with your service on this purchase. I have REPEATEDLY purhased from you for my dog's diabetes supplies. Previously, I have had problems with your website and again I had it on this order. Your company SPECIFICALLY sent me an email announcing a 10% discount with my purchase enter code: INDDAY15. My discount was NOT APPLIED. I called your customer service # and was greeted by our ANSWERING SERVICE - SIGH! Finally, this customer evaluation form is pointless and stupid...does not address anything of my experience. And of couse, in closing - Have a nice day. On a scale of 1-10, you get a minus 1,000.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    good priced merchancise
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Whenever I need pen needles for my insulin, I order from ADW. Their prices are much lower than the grocery store or pharmacy, I can get exactly what I need and delivery is within 2-5 business days. Their products are top of the line and I am very satisfied with this company.
    Jun 21, 2015
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I would like to have some discount codes for the supplies I order & I never have any. What do I have to do to get them
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I found it doing research online where to buy my diabetic products, since my first order experience, I have recommended your site and I will keep buying ftom you, because is great servive, great quality and very fast shipping, thank you very much , you are a wonderful company
    Jun 18, 2015
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I really enjoy the comfort of ordering from my home
    Jun 6, 2015