ADW Diabetes Reviews

02/13/2016
ADW Diabetes Ratings and User Reviews. ADW Diabetes is rated 9.9 out of 10 from 15 reviews. Last rated on 02/02/2016.

ADW Diabetes Rating

More About ADW Diabetes

Recent Reviews for ADW Diabetes

• Feb 2, 2016
    Feb 9, 2016
    i received my product next day after ordering in a nice, safe packaging. The web site it is very easy to find and order products. Outstanding job. Thank you.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I'm very pleased with your test stripe's. M dog is cooperative when I check is blood sugar's. And it makes me at easy that I can keep check on his blood sugar's.
    Feb 7, 2016
    I'm very satisfied with your product. It keep's me up on my DOG'S blood sugar's..
  • Jan 9, 2016
    There is a problem with using the drug, IODOSORB. It is very difficult to spread the drug. It appears to be very dried out. This causes an extreme waste of drug not getting off the tongue depressor.
  • Dec 31, 2015
    Very easy to choose and make decisions about making purchase.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Great prices and fast shipping. I will always order my pets diabetic supplies from here.
    Jan 2, 2016
    Easy to order and extremely fast and free shipping. I will always order my supplies from here.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Ever since I found out about adw diabetes, I have been really pleased.
    Jan 1, 2016
    I am very well pleased with adw.
  • Dec 13, 2015
    Dec 29, 2015
    I am very happy to palce orders with ADW. Online or by phone, it is an easy and accurate experience. I appreciate that I can find affordable items.
  • Dec 10, 2015
    You were temporarily out of this product...I looked at several other suppliers..(HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE) I was thrilled when you contacted me...couldn't wait to reorder.
    Dec 21, 2015
    When I first called they were "out" of the product. I then tried contacting other sellers. Prices were "ridiculous". When ADW emailed me and told me new product was available I was ecstatic! I would recommend them to everyone!!
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Good prices on products for my pet.
  • Dec 2, 2015
    The website is easy to use. There is a great variety of diabetic supplies and manufacturers. The prices are very affordable..
    Dec 14, 2015
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Dec 6, 2015
    Good Prices, fast delivery.
  • Nov 23, 2015
    ADW is the only site I can find the type of insulin syringes I need for our cat. The local mom and pop pharmacy used to carry them, but no longer. I don't know what I would do without ADW!
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I like that you carry the Purina NF cat food that my cat in kidney failure likes so well and keeps her healthy. I just wish you kept it in stock so that it would not take so long to arrive. To spend $31 to get it here by priority after you receive it is way too expensive, I don't need monthly autoship because she does not eat that much.
    Nov 28, 2015
    Had problems with delivery times before, but this time I had the product on time . Thank you!
  • Nov 11, 2015
    Nov 21, 2015
    very good products, tired other mft., like ADW best