ADW Diabetes Reviews

05/24/2015
ADW Diabetes Ratings and User Reviews. ADW Diabetes is rated 9.9 out of 10 from 12 reviews. Last rated on 05/18/2015.

ADW Diabetes Rating

More About ADW Diabetes

Recent Reviews for ADW Diabetes

• May 18, 2015
    ADW makes diabetes testing supplies much more affordable for those who are low income. In turn, this helps diabetics to more effectively manage their glucose levels so they can maintain a more healthy lifestyle. They also often have good promotions where they offer free shipping and/or ten percent off. I only wish that I had found them sooner!
  • May 16, 2015
    I have only had one issue, and that was a shipping mixup. All it took was one phone call and by the next day the refund for all the shipping charges was already being processed. Not just the difference but all the shipping charges were refunded. Every agent I have talked to is knowledgeable and truly cares about their customers. I will never order from another company and have referred them to many others with no second thoughts or worrying about service they will receive.
  • May 8, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    Satisfied with the service received. Have gotten same results each time I've ordered. Producats havw been as I purchased without any problems. Very pleased with your company.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I love the professionalism of this company. That have never failed to give me good service. I highly recommend them The needles always arrive as promised and they are good quality.
    Apr 13, 2015
    I always order from ADW and will continue to do so in the future as long as I have diabetic cats. Very good service always dependable.....
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Love the Prices And Items I need!!!!
    Mar 26, 2015
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I'm excited to receive the needles, to see if there are the same as the ones I get from the pharmacy. Excited because they're way cheaper in price!
    Mar 22, 2015
    I'm so happy I discovered ADW Diabetes! I was definitely over paying for pen needles and now with ADW I'm getting them for way less than half the cost! I've told every diabete I know, to check ADW out!! I'm SOOOOO HAPPY! 😃
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Speed of light-accurate-well packaged shipping and the best selection+$
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Love to order from them very easy and low price.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Great shopping experience! I do a lot of on-line shopping and this was the fastest registration process and easiest ever. I plan to shop here again!
    Mar 14, 2015
    Never a problem from start to finish, excellent selection and best price I could find.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Great prices and great service.
    Mar 7, 2015
    Great price on products. Items I needed were available in good quantities.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I think your prices are hired this year.
    Mar 19, 2015