ADW Diabetes Reviews

12/17/2014
ADW Diabetes Ratings and User Reviews. ADW Diabetes is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 12/10/2014.

ADW Diabetes Rating

More About ADW Diabetes

Recent Reviews for ADW Diabetes

• Dec 10, 2014
    I tried to call adw all day today, 877-241-9002 & could not get through at all. I kept getting a msg asking for a mailbox # & a passcode & when I couldn't provide this----it would say------thank you for calling, goodbye and hangup. It was very irritating.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I used to shop on another diabetes site and I'm always looking for the better deal on supplies so when I found your products at least 10 percent or better I decided to come to ADW.
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Very convenient and the best deal I have found. I need to find the best price, as I have 6 cats with health issues!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Great co. To order from. Getting your order very fast and no reason ever to call customer service. The only thing I wish there would be more discounts or specials for repeat customers. I highly recommend this site to you and every one I kno. Happy Holidays.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I am NOT a diabetic...and I would like to let anyone know that regardless of being or NOT being diabetic that my experience with ADW has been a godsend. I have chronic leg ulcers which heal and then another begins. Bandaging them while at the same time keeping the exudation from irritating the surrounding tissue causing an even bigger problem is not only challenging but VERY expensive. ADW has literally saved me over a thousand dollars with only three purchases. Until I discovered the type of bandage that works for me and then went looking for an affordable place to find it I could not afford what I needed elsewhere. Thank you ADW!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Nov 30, 2014
    This time, there was no packing in the box.....the items ordered.......somehow the boxes came open & the products were scattered in the box. First time this has ever happened. Figured someone was in a hurry & did not thave time to secure the items.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Impressed by website
    Nov 24, 2014
    Very good quality, great price, and quick delivery. ADW send me email tracking information. I am very impressed with their product and service.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    You have good suggestions for products that fit my diabetic wife's needs.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    ADW allows me access to brands unavailable at regular retailers in my area. I can shop when I need supplies and not have to remember to buy supplies later. And the prices are great! This is very important to me as I still do not have health insurance. Even when I get insurance, i will probably still buy my supplies directly from ADW. I have not been disappointed yet.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I like your website but it runs very slow and it takes 30 to 40 seconds to flip a page. Most other websites I go on take about one second or less.
    Nov 5, 2014
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I am happy that I found ADW for my husband's Diabetic supplies. He does not have insurance which will pay for his supplies and ADW is the cheapest I have found. Also the order ships and arrives in just a few days.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Without the service you provide, I would have to either give up my almost 12 year old pug (roommate, child), or something even more unconscionable. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
    Sep 28, 2014
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I am diabetic and one of the meds I am on is Victoza. Since this is a pen mediciation and has small needles, I needed a way to dispose of these. This seemed to be the best product for me to use. The price was terrific.
    Sep 29, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    good prices, easy to find what i wanted.
    Sep 19, 2014
    only place i could find what i wanted.good service, nice place to shop.