ADW Diabetes Reviews

01/20/2017
ADW Diabetes Ratings and User Reviews. ADW Diabetes is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 30 reviews. Last rated on 01/19/2017.

ADW Diabetes Rating

More About ADW Diabetes

Recent Reviews for ADW Diabetes

• Jan 19, 2017
    Easy to use and highly recommend.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Very Good buying experience.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Great prices, fast shipping
  • Jan 10, 2017
    information clarity and perfect customer service on delivery abd phone and product pricing
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Excellent prices and good product selection in their niche market. Previous use had fast, reliable service and delivery times were quick & better than expected. Seems to have good online reputation based on comments seen on caregiver forums. Would like to see a lower threshold for free shipping, or perhaps free shipping with slower delivery times. Site could be improved by providing electronic means for submitting prescriptions & for making a greater effort to show what product itself looks like in cases where it matters (eg, syringes) instead of just showing boxes product comes in.
    Jan 10, 2017
    Good prices, quick reliable delivery. Would like more options for lower threshold or slower delivery free or reduced rate shipping.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Jan 4, 2017
    ADW is my choice among al the diabetes suppliers. They are RELIABLE in all aspects of product information and supply.
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Lovely site. Always accepts my discounts. Easy to find what you need and check out. Had more trouble using the survey site. Would recommended this site to anyone I know. Thanks ADW.
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Some online shippers have relative lower prices although I fell less confortably ordering to them.
  • Dec 19, 2016
    As a single man living on a fixed income budget it it very important that I shop responsibly, ADW helped me do that with little effort and I would definitely recommend this website, not only are the prices competitive ,the quality and quantity is Temple comparable to the competition. ADW has a lifelong customer now.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Jan 3, 2017
    Always fast and efficient.
  • Dec 17, 2016
    Very prompt service and delivery! I had a question regarding the auto-ship process, and received a reply to my online inquiry within a very short period of time. The customer service rep was very helpful.
  • Dec 14, 2016
    Very good service. Highly recommend.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Super promotional price on insulin syringe and with free shipping a super value better than any other site.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Reallll awesome fast respond to any mail or phone ship same business day great prices great discounts and offers 10+ AAA+++
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I love how easy it is each month to order the pill pockets for our dogs. I really appreciate the free shipping from time to time.
    Dec 7, 2016
    keep up the good work
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Dec 19, 2016
    I love this company! I have never had a problem of any kind. Orders are shipped almost immediately and arrive within a few days. Prices are excellent and merchandise is first quality.
  • Nov 18, 2016
    I love this pace! I am able to get my pump supplies cheaper than from the supplier, CHEAPER!! THANK YOU!!
    Dec 4, 2016
  • Nov 14, 2016
    It was simply fantastic
    Nov 28, 2016
    no comments at all
  • Nov 3, 2016
    I called this company they were extremely helpful and friendly. I feel confident in my purchase because i know if i have a problem i can get a live person to talk to and get immediate service. Thank you for the help I already received.
    Dec 19, 2016