ADW Diabetes Reviews

ADW Diabetes Ratings and User Reviews. ADW Diabetes is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 12 reviews. Last rated on 11/23/2015.

ADW Diabetes Rating

More About ADW Diabetes

Recent Reviews for ADW Diabetes

• Nov 23, 2015
    ADW is the only site I can find the type of insulin syringes I need for our cat. The local mom and pop pharmacy used to carry them, but no longer. I don't know what I would do without ADW!
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I like that you carry the Purina NF cat food that my cat in kidney failure likes so well and keeps her healthy. I just wish you kept it in stock so that it would not take so long to arrive. To spend $31 to get it here by priority after you receive it is way too expensive, I don't need monthly autoship because she does not eat that much.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    Nov 21, 2015
    very good products, tired other mft., like ADW best
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Great products at great prices.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Nov 15, 2015
    Good product at a fair price
  • Oct 28, 2015
    Price for this product is $50.00 at vet. $19.74 from ADW for same product .
    Nov 7, 2015
  • Oct 6, 2015
    First time using this site, surgeon doing wound care for my fiance' wanted him to use iodosorb on healing wound on bottom of his foot. The doctor said that another patient had found it online much cheaper than what the local pharmacies that sold the ointment charged for it, so I googled the name and your websites was one of the sites that came up and your pricing and shipping prices were the best. We will wait to see how things go from the ordering process.
  • Oct 4, 2015
    Unfortunately I had stored credit card information and the expiration date of credit card needed to be updated but website would not allow me to do it. I tried everything including entering the information again as a new card but the website kept putting my old information in as soon as I entered the credit card number. I finally had to enter a completely different card which I did not want to do. I also thought it was sleazy that if I used the coupon code I lost the free shipping so in essence it made the coupon value less than 10%.
  • Oct 1, 2015
    The price is right shipping is right
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Great prices, great service! So happy to be able to get a decent price on diabetes supplies!
    Sep 9, 2015
  • Aug 26, 2015
    i love your socks.!!!! I THREW AWAW ALL MY COTTON SOCKS!!!!!! everyone getting socks for christmas this year. thanx for being decently .priced, or i couldnt arrord.
    Sep 3, 2015
    i love your socks. threw away all my cotton ones. all my loved ones are getting your socks for christmas. thank you for a great product that is affordable