ADW Diabetes Reviews

07/23/2014
ADW Diabetes Ratings and User Reviews. ADW Diabetes is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 457 reviews. Last rated on 07/11/2014.

ADW Diabetes Rating

More About ADW Diabetes

Recent Reviews for ADW Diabetes

• Jul 11, 2014
    Fast, reliable delivery. Very pleased with their services! The only downside that I can see is that I couldn't filter search results, but that was only a minor detail. Also, I always seem to miss the free shipping days, so sign up for their newsletter, I just did.....
    Jul 23, 2014
    Cancelled Auto-ship order, then replaced Auto-ship beginning on that day (Friday). The package was received the following Monday, just as I needed the strips on Tuesday morning. This was regular delivery
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Did a Google search for specific 3M Tape. ADW Diabetes was BY FAR the best price and lowest shipping costs of all returned choices! Their in-depth product information made choosing the correct item easy. I've saved their site information for future orders for my medical supplies.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    I will continue to buy at ADW because of its price and value.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Jun 26, 2014
    outstanding site -- I have recommended it to friends. Service is first rate, super easy to use ordering process, prices beat the competition!I'd suggest marketing to vets & animal hospitals as many folks might not be aware they can order from a "human" diabetes site.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Hello, this was suppose to be on auto-delivery 1x every 90 days. Upon cheecking, for some reason it was not set to ship? Please keep it on auto-ship.Thank-you.
    Jun 19, 2014
  • Jun 8, 2014
    a good price for a product I need. As long as I have no problems I'll continue to use them..
  • Jun 8, 2014
    You are very quick with your delivery service and I appreciate that.
    Jun 18, 2014
    No comments everything is great/
  • Jun 8, 2014
    biggest reason the experience wasn't rated higher is because I was forced to take this survey b4 I left the site!!!!
    Jun 16, 2014
    Product performs as expected. Find survey to be the most annoying part of the purchase.
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Have shopped with ADW for over a year now. Very reliable with shipments.
    Jun 16, 2014
    delivery was fast. thank you
  • Jun 7, 2014
    I use an insulin pump and my supplies cost much less from American Diabetes Wholesale. Since I currently have no insurance coverage this is a real plus. The website is easy to use and the service is excellent.
    Jun 20, 2014
  • Jun 7, 2014
    Jun 29, 2014
    Every time I go online for this purchase, I find that ADW has the lowest prices. The products are always delivered either before or on time.
    Jun 19, 2014
    no problem transaction with fast shipping
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Blazingly fast service! I ordered my item next-day shipping and I received phone call less than five minutes after completing my online order, confirming that my order would, in fact, ship the same day and arrive the next business day. Customer service is alive and well at American Diabetes Wholesale!
    Jun 26, 2014
    Jun 18, 2014
    I neglected to give the veterinary name on my original order, when contacted by ADW I gave the name and phone number, ADW rep said if there was a problem he would call me back. Apparently there was a problem, my order was put on hold and nobody called me back. consequently I received my order later than expected.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Jul 3, 2014
    ADW Diabetes oes not carry the product I ideally wanted. It's manufacture is limited.
  • May 31, 2014
    Jun 17, 2014
    they even contacted my physician to renew my prescription with minimal assistance from myself
  • May 31, 2014
    Great site, much cheaper then going to the pharmacy and much more selection.
    Jun 15, 2014
  • May 30, 2014
    Jun 16, 2014
    I have found ADW is very affordable and their service is timely.
  • May 29, 2014
    Jun 20, 2014
    Incessant demands to review purchase.Hint: if I didn't review a simple purchase, chances are, I won't. Continuing to "remind" me just pisses me off. . .
  • May 28, 2014
    Jun 23, 2014
    fast service, good selection of products