Ahnu Shoes Reviews

09/01/2015
Ahnu Shoes Ratings and User Reviews. Ahnu Shoes is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 148 reviews.

Ahnu Shoes Rating

More About Ahnu Shoes

Recent Reviews for Ahnu Shoes

• Jul 17, 2015
    First time buying. Like look and color choices. Not happy with checkout and trying to appying free 2 day shipping coupon; which I believe did not work. Was tired of reentring to apply after four tries. Need to improve coupon using.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    It's tough to answer any questions about the shoes themselves since I haven't received them, let alone tried them on! This is not a reflection on Ahnu Shoes at all. It is a reflection on the inanity of your survey.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I like the fact that your last is made for a woman's foot.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Looking forward to these hiking boots!!
  • Jul 14, 2015
    My only problem with the Ahnu site is that it took several times for it to recognize my credit card security code. I entered the requisite info several times and the site kept bouncing me to an error page asking to re-enter the security code. Finally, after entering the same info three times, the order went through. What's up with that?
  • Jul 12, 2015
    I love Ahnu shoes! disappointed I could not get sizes & colors
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Most comfortable shoes I have worn in a long time!
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Pleased to see that this particular shoe style has some space between the toe and the shoe. I have found that AHNU shoes consistently don't leave much space and hence may cause some rubbing and discomfort.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I had never heard of Ahnu. I was visiting a friend this weekend and she had a pair. Two years ago I broke my tibia and fibula and had two have a rod, plate and three screws. Shopping or walking for a long distance is hard for me. She told me to wear her shoes yesterday for the day and I absolutely fell in love with them. We shopped all day. I did not hurt at all. I ordered two pair and received the free two day shipping. I can't wait to receive these!!
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Jul 16, 2015
    I love the feel of the shoes - very comfortable - but the giant logo design as split toe are not attractive.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 11, 2015
    Ahnu shoes are the most comfortable and stylish shoes I own, I am a lifelong wearer. Thank you for making a quality product every time
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 11, 2015
    Rarey do I shop for shoes online as I worry about sizing. I have a pair of Ahnu hikers and tried a pair of sandels on in store so was fairly confident about sizing as the shoes I ordered were full size only option.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I work at a garden center and need light weight, waterproof hiking boots and the sugarpine waterproof are the best I have found.
    Love them
    Jul 14, 2015
    As much as I wanted to like these shoes they just don't fit my foot properly.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Got my first pair last August at a downtown McMinnville, OR shoe store, and they were great. Have bought more and now just ordered my boyfriend his first pair. These are my favorite shoes for outdoor stuff.
    Jul 14, 2015
    Love these! Got my first pair last year, and this order was for my boyfriend.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Bought a pair of the sandals and was thrilled my feet didn't hurt!! Am hoping the yoga flex shoes have the same result!!
    Jul 18, 2015
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Ahnu Sugar Pine Mesh just completed 21 days in Peru with me and they are terrific! They hiked the trails and the ruins in great comfort, kept me dry in damp weather, fit my orthotics to a T and in general are tops as far as I can see. I have also just purchased a pair for summer dress and am looking forward to using them too.
    Jul 10, 2015
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Jul 11, 2015
    Extremely light and comfortable. I've worn them for city and trail walks, weightlifting, and playing frisbee with the kids. Looking forward to trying them in a fitness class. Loved how they responded. More support than I expected, especially in the arch. Great color choices, too. If they were less expensive, I'd buy another pair.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    They are comfortable shoes! And they are attractive!
    Jul 15, 2015
    they feel great!
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I bought this brand of shoes from a store, and I love them. They are the most comfortable shoes I have worn. I am outside on gravel selling campers, and I can't even feel the rocks under my feet.
    Jul 7, 2015