Air Compressors Direct Reviews

05/30/2016
Air Compressors Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Air Compressors Direct is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 04/24/2016.

Air Compressors Direct Rating

More About Air Compressors Direct

Recent Reviews for Air Compressors Direct

• Apr 24, 2016
    Looking forward to compressing!
    May 10, 2016
    Website is crazy easy to use, no questions as to how to find information,reviews accessories,ect. Really the best!
    May 11, 2016
    great job very smooth
  • Apr 19, 2016
    Great shopping experience ,great prices !
    Apr 30, 2016
  • Apr 17, 2016
    like information on produce
  • Apr 14, 2016
    I've had one of those compressors for about 10 years I hope this one lasts as long
    Apr 30, 2016
    the compartment to hold the outlet and the hose is too small
  • Apr 14, 2016
    Apr 29, 2016
    Delivery firm driver attempted to collect a delivery charge that was not present on the original invoice. The drivers attempt was unsuccessful.
  • Apr 13, 2016
    ACD seems like a good company so far. I look forward to receiving my air compressor and setting it up.
    May 2, 2016
  • Apr 12, 2016
    wonderful website, easy to navigate
    Apr 25, 2016
  • Apr 11, 2016
    Apr 29, 2016
    Air Compressors Direct had the best pricing of the unit I chose by far! The factory direct method took longer than I would have liked, but the transaction was smooth ad effortless.
  • Apr 11, 2016
    Air Compressors Direct offered meaningful reviews and ratings of the air compressors they had for sale and this was a huge help in picking an air compressor
    Apr 18, 2016
  • Apr 8, 2016
    The site is user friendly and product is very reasonable priced.
    Apr 26, 2016
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Apr 27, 2016
    There were no updates as to when it would ship or if it did ship, I had to call them to find out that the factory was late getting it out.
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Super easy purchasing. Mobile site even great! Love the rating system for the compressors (top ratings). Full detailed specs are very helpful! It is also great how they categorize the compressors, this makes searching very simple.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    I NEED I SMALL COMPRESSOR FOR RANCH GREAT PRICE
  • Apr 4, 2016
    Apr 18, 2016
    Very satisfied with the whole process
  • Mar 26, 2016
    Everything about the site i liked, however i did not like the shipping because i would of liked to of had it shipped rite away and paid for that.
  • Mar 22, 2016
    Apr 7, 2016
    I have not hooked up my air compressor yet, but, i expect it to works as good as the one on my job.
  • Mar 19, 2016
    Apr 10, 2016
    Placed order for Quincy compressor. When I received phone call for delivery,person stated ,unit will be delivered with forty foot tractor trailor. I told them a forty foot trailor would not be able to get in my street and make delivery. Finally the lady called back and said they would review what to do. When I asked since they were a freight company didn't they have a smaller truck for these situations they said no. A few hours later they said they would deliver in the bosses pick up truck. When they arrived , my son and I assisted in lowering the compressor to the ground and moving it into the garage. Since I paid extra $35 for lift gate service the should not have happened. the people at Old Dominion Freight were great,however this is a business snafu that should not have happened. luckily me and my son were here to help with the unloading. someone needs to ask more questions and have better customer service. Refnd of the lift gate charge would be a nice result.
  • Mar 9, 2016