Air Compressors Direct Reviews

07/31/2015
Air Compressors Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Air Compressors Direct is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 34 reviews. Last rated on 07/26/2015.

Air Compressors Direct Rating

More About Air Compressors Direct

Recent Reviews for Air Compressors Direct

• Jul 26, 2015
    I had a hard time finding this tool, in am glad you have it at a good price.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Great experience. will shop here again.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Pricing is good. I hope that you continue to carry quality products. I prefer to by items made in the USA. Shipping policy is great.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Not requiring your vendors to provide a sound level specification on a noisy item like an air compressor (long-term noise exposure is harmful to humans) is reckless. Business owners, like myself, care about their employees and their well being. Not including sound levels (a very simple measurement) within technical specifications leaves the consumer to render decisions in the dark (blindly). As a vendor, you do have a duty to your clients, for them to render informed decisions, if you really care. . . Outside this, I am very happy with Air Compressors Direct. I hope the above will prompt you to provide even better service. I you required your vendors to supply sound level data, I strongly believe your sales would grow significantly. . .
  • Jul 16, 2015
    The shipping information was confusing.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Will hold my comments until I receive my order....
    Jul 27, 2015
    Extremely happy with my Rolair compressor. Arrived as expected in excellent condition.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Well, lets wait and see after my order arrives.
    Jul 26, 2015
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Very satisfied with the knowledge of and presentation of the products being sold. I will surely be back in the future.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Jul 7, 2015
    Worked out great. I had a very large compressor shipped to a residential address and the unit arrived in perfect condition and when the trucking company said it would. They answered a question I had about the set up of the compressor in an online question and they were very honest with their reply. They told me they thought the option I was considering was over-priced and suggested an alternative. The only thing that didn't work perfectly was that their website continued to see products in my shopping cart even after I paid for them which caused me to wonder if my order actually went through. There was also never any shipment tracking information on the site. Overall, I would definitely recommend buying from Air Compressors Direct. Great delivery and great price.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I like this name brand and style of this air compresser.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I liked the variety of products and reviews. Easy web site to navigate.
    Jul 6, 2015
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Jul 9, 2015
    The delivery guy was great but the company never called to set up the delivery. Lucky that I was home when they showed up. In the end it worked out because I was off that day.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Hope the recommended air compressor is of the quality it says it it. Good prices, free shipping, but dont know when I will get the dang thing.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I was sent to them by Amazon.com
    Jul 4, 2015
    They were able to ship the item I wanted when I needed it.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    easy to process order and find product.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    an outstanding product thank you. gerald allin
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Good experience, easy to review products
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Easy shopping and the price is right!
  • May 27, 2015
    Best price on air compressor with free shipping and no sales tax. Supplied plenty of comparison information and specifications on all items I was comparing.
    Jun 15, 2015
  • May 26, 2015
    I received the best help from Marissa @ ext 168. I ordered all I need with her incredible help. I will do more business with this vendor.
    Jun 17, 2015
    I talked to a representative and talked over what I have and what I need. I was taken care of.