Air Compressors Direct Reviews

07/30/2014
Air Compressors Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Air Compressors Direct is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 28 reviews. Last rated on 07/25/2014.

Air Compressors Direct Rating

More About Air Compressors Direct

Recent Reviews for Air Compressors Direct

• Jul 25, 2014
    I can't ever remember placing an on line order that was so easy, I have eye problems even with my glasses this was very fast and completed so quick I was shocked ~ look'n forward to ck'n out the other items you sell thank you
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Speaking to Steve was very helpful in finalizing my decision for my purchase.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    EASY WE WILL SEE WHEN THE MACHINE ARIVES
  • Jul 22, 2014
    This is the first time buying a compressor from them! Like the name brands they have but a little overloaded! Need 3 phase to cut cost of running it , will buy one when I can!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Specs all look great, reviews were great. Hope compressor runs as great as it was reviewed.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    7 to 14 days to process an order and another 7 to 10 days to ship is way too long. Next time i will buy locally.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    Good reviews, and great products. The website gave me enough information to make the right decision on my purchase
  • Jun 27, 2014
    hope it last for years
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Site seemed user-friendly; I was trying to do this on iPhone in poorly lit situation so I may not be good judge! Might have explored more but item I found seemed appropriate to my needs, was on sale.. and with free shipping. If it turns out to be shoddy, then I I will be unhappy, but until then... I'm feeling pretty good about this shopping experience.I use Amazon a lot but was not happy with their offerings in this category. J Short
  • Jun 17, 2014
    ordering was very simple and the price very competitive
  • Jun 17, 2014
    fast informative easy
  • Jun 12, 2014
    thanks,great so far, TW
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Shipping said 2-5 days but took over 3 weeks to arrive
  • May 27, 2014
    Thankful you carried this product
  • May 26, 2014
    easy to use.
  • May 24, 2014
    I found so far that this was a good experience with a product new to me,but will see once delivered and plugged in then will true comparison begin.
  • May 24, 2014
    Survey ask for before delivery of compressor. My opinion depends on reasonable delivery of merchandise and product arriving in good working order.
  • May 16, 2014
    quality product at a reasonable price.
  • Apr 29, 2014
    May 16, 2014
    The air compressor arrived in perfect shape and works great! The only problems were late delivery by the freight company, and the maintenance kit was damaged. One bottle of oil was completely empty, with a gash in the bottom. It appears the strap holding the box to the pallet broke.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    It was quick and easy to purchase what u want or needed.
    Jun 2, 2014
    It is an overall great tool that fits my needs