Air Purifiers America Reviews

08/26/2016
Air Purifiers America Ratings and User Reviews. Air Purifiers America is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 59 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2016.

Air Purifiers America Rating

More About Air Purifiers America

Recent Reviews for Air Purifiers America

• Aug 22, 2016
    I BOUGHT ONE PURIFIER AND STILL WAITING. I BOUGHT A TOTAL OF 3 PURIFIER. NEED SOME COUPON FOR FUTURE PURCHASE
  • Aug 20, 2016
    website was very informative
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Thanks for your easy service. Great air purifiers!
  • Aug 16, 2016
    The air filters are at a higher standard- they are nore productive, efficient, and are a technically of a hgher quality.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Aug 23, 2016
    My air purifier has changed my life. I could not sleep due to dust from a closed flower nursery behind our house. I would wake up during the night unable to breath. My nose stayed stuffed up all night. But not any more!!! I sleep like a baby all night long. Love my filter!!
  • Aug 13, 2016
    After I get a chance to try it, that would be the time for a survey and then I will give you very detailed information about the operation. What I was really looking for was a water based cleaner but I have not found one yet. I may need to invent one so yours may be a good foundations or that. Cleaning filters is the biggest pain and falicy in these products. Vacuum cleaners use water and you should try that. Thanks
  • Aug 12, 2016
    It is good to be able to purchase the filters for the A350 Allen Purifier. It would be great if a discount was given for quantity buying.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Love this company....so easy to work with and the quality is outstanding
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Great service and great product
  • Aug 6, 2016
    we have been very please with the Alen, BreatheSmart Air Purifier, has been a great help with animals and adults with breathing issues.
    Aug 22, 2016
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Have not received product yet.. Ordering was easy..
  • Aug 2, 2016
    I didn't see a way to get back to my shopping cart after leaving it unless I selected another item. Which then I would have to remove and update the cart. This was a little annoying.
  • Aug 1, 2016
    no expected date of delivery
  • Aug 1, 2016
    we are satisfied with the results or performance of this product, and the handling of all shipping and delivery
  • Jul 31, 2016
    to be perfeclty honest, I need to have my air purifier in my office and soo how well ti solves my problem. The information on their website was very informative and easy to understand and for me to make the appropriate selection for my particular problem. I am a dentist who is extremely sensitive to chemicals of every kind and patients who smoke cause me the most distress. I can enter the room where one sits, take a breath to speak, and my voice has already closed up so that I can barely squeek. I actually do better just whipspering. My voice remains that way until I have slept for the night so I am hope my new machine will help alleviate this problem.
  • Jul 30, 2016
    VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR AIR FILTERS. THIS MY SECOND ORDER. BEEN A CUSTOMER SINCE 2014
    Aug 3, 2016
    THIS HAS BEEN MY SECOND ORDER AND WILL CONTINUE TO ORDER FROM AIR PURIFIERS. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR COMPANY.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Satisfied with product and ease of re-ordering replacement items
    Aug 6, 2016
    Completly satisfied
  • Jul 25, 2016
    I love my Alen air purifier but wish the replacement filters were't so expensive.
    Aug 3, 2016
    I have two long hair cats and my air purifiers help so much with the cat hair floating in the air. My house feels cleaner.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Amazing products, like it all!
    Aug 5, 2016
    I like the product and, it is perfect for my apartment which a lot of dust accumulates.
  • Jul 17, 2016
    would like to compare you the Alen air purifiers with each other. Would like to be notified if air filter replacements ever go on sale
    Aug 10, 2016