Air Purifiers America Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Air Purifiers America Reviews

10/19/2017
Air Purifiers America Ratings and User Reviews. Air Purifiers America is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 67 reviews.

Air Purifiers America Rating

More About Air Purifiers America

Recent Reviews for Air Purifiers America

• Oct 06, 2017
    Oct 14, 2017
    I PURCHASED AN EXTRA FILTER THAT I Didn't receive.
  • Oct 13, 2017
    all good so far
  • Oct 12, 2017
    enjoy the clean air, from purifier air
  • Oct 11, 2017
    Very good
  • Oct 10, 2017
    hopefully i will like this air purifier i need clean air in my room
  • Sep 29, 2017
    Oct 10, 2017
    The service was great. I can't really tell if the air purifier is making a difference. I need more time.
  • Oct 08, 2017
    very impress, a must have for every home, ordered a second one in addition, thx rick
  • Oct 08, 2017
    I think this company is a good one. I have used the company before and will continue to do this for my air quality needs!
  • Sep 28, 2017
    I like the site and have been a customer for decades
    Oct 07, 2017
    Third Alen air purifier we’ve purchased from this company. The first two are working great after 15 years. Just changing filters routinely, which is easy with their regular filter delivery on our schedule. Wonderful company and exceptional product. This one goes to our son for his home. He actually missed the “fresh “ air!
  • Oct 07, 2017
    This will be my first one its for my wife my sister suggested I get her one she has copd really bad
  • Sep 15, 2017
    Easy to deal with !
    Oct 03, 2017
  • Oct 03, 2017
    had one previous really liked it,
  • Oct 01, 2017
    First Purchase
  • Sep 29, 2017
    I have recommend your company to many of my coworkers here and I believe they have purchased from you as well the purifier I purchased I believe they have purchased from you as well
  • Sep 28, 2017
    price is a little hight
  • Sep 15, 2017
    Sep 22, 2017
    Works well; even with smoke. People have to understand that air purifiers don't suck air in at an unbelievable rate, but they do circulate it and with the washable hepa filters, clean it well.
  • Aug 29, 2017
    Sep 19, 2017
    I received 2 filters because I was signed up with Alen & Air Purifiers. The assistant got the account corrected
    great product
  • Sep 17, 2017
    The differences among the filters offered for sale are not very clear from the descriptions of those filters.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    I was affected by Hurricane Harvey and want to purify my beach house after the flood