Albee Baby Reviews

05/24/2015
Albee Baby Ratings and User Reviews. Albee Baby is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1993 reviews. Last rated on 05/24/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Albee Baby

2008 Platinum

Albee Baby Rating

More About Albee Baby

Recent Reviews for Albee Baby

Showing 1 - 20 of 1993 Reviews
  • May 24, 2015
    I purchased this for my step daughter in law that lives in Mexico City
  • May 24, 2015
    Im grateful for the product variety on this site. It was helpful to look through them all and make the right choice for me. I enjoyed the videos provided for some of the products.
  • May 24, 2015
    I usually buy in person, but have the impression that you are a brick & mortar business & pay your local taxes. If that's the case, I'd be more likely to buy again.
    Fast and affordable.
  • May 24, 2015
    Everything went great and the prices were the lowest I foubd
  • May 24, 2015
    I find the website to be up to date and with quality products. The discounts are great and not like other retailers. I had an email from JCrew this weekend that showed a photo of a pairing if pants and noting that there were 30% discounts in the store. I actually went to JCrew and the pants in the ad were excluded from the offer and they were the only item in the photo. The store did not honor the discount. I find Albees to be honest and truthful in their ads. In addition, I have my children's 31 year old Silver across carriage that I purchased from Albees and when my first grandchild was born a year ago, I asked the store if they could order a new mattress for the carriage. They he a place make a new mattress for it and we are using it now for our next grandchild. How is that for good customer relations!
  • May 24, 2015
    I was very excited to order the Chicco bravo troi system, every where I had looked said it was unavailable. I ordered and received conformation of the order. Later that day I received another email telling me this item was on backorder. Now I'm not sure when or if I will be able to receive this item for my first grandchild. I will hopefully hear back from this company soon letting me know approximately when I may see the item I purchased.
  • May 24, 2015
    Thank you for the great deal. If the stroller arrives in good order, I will be a repeat customer!
  • May 24, 2015
    Love this web side I'm glad I found it.
  • May 24, 2015
    Super easy site to use, very user friendly.
  • May 24, 2015
    Great site and variety! Very competitive prices and super easy check out. Can't wait to receive my stroller!!!
  • May 24, 2015
    Albee baby is the best website for baby stuff! I love them!
  • May 24, 2015
    Love this site and their products!
  • May 24, 2015
    Great experience! Staff very helpful and patient, prices great and the the website very straight forward. Great selection of items.
  • May 24, 2015
    the customer service is horrible. You should improve that
  • May 24, 2015
    I love their line of exclusive products. I purchased a double stroller for my two older children that were almost 2 and a newborn. I recently purchased one for my soon-to-be born child. I love how fast the items arrive. They arrive in great condition. I always recommend this website to mothers.
  • May 24, 2015
    Easy shopping...I hope delivery is quick.
  • May 24, 2015
    hard to complete survey as this is my first order from Albee Baby and not sure if products will be delivered as ordered or if products will be delivered at all.
  • May 24, 2015
    Pleased to find the item I was looking for and with a discount!
  • May 24, 2015
    Purchased Maclaren Twin Techno Double Stroller today. I've been researching and pricing this stroller for few months now. I was able to purchase this stroller on sale with free shipping. Best price I found thus far.