Albee Baby Reviews

08/27/2015
Albee Baby Ratings and User Reviews. Albee Baby is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1949 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Albee Baby

2008 Platinum

Albee Baby Rating

More About Albee Baby

Recent Reviews for Albee Baby

Showing 1 - 20 of 1949 Reviews
    Love this website!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    It was never specified when my item would arrive. It only stated that there was fedex ground shipping. I'm hoping that means my item will come within the next week.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I really appreciate the speed of response when my Peg Perego was stolen out of my car a few months ago. I needed an invoice from my purchase from Albee for insurance, and got a response the next day. This was about 2 years after the purchase was made.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I heard about Albee Baby on facebook and was given a discount code to save 20%. I've been thinking about purchasing a City Mini GT double stroller for a while, and this coupon saved me over $100. I am so excited to have found this stroller at such a great price and will definitely be recommending Albee Baby to friends and family!
    nice shopping experience!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I can comment on Apple pay since I've never used it.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Liked that shipping was included
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Our son and daughter-in-law have purchased from you and recommended we do the same.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Honestly, I don't know why I haven't been shopping here before. Such a waste of so many already purchased baby products!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Good selection of items, helpful customer services, overall satisfying purchase experience. Wish there will be more coupons available.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Free shipping and tax benefits will make me keep shopping here ^_^
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Great website, fantastic products and service
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Low price and lots of discount
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I am frustrated that when I contact the Customer Service phone #, I am told no one is available to serve me. I really need to know how long it will take to receive these items with FedEx Ground. Please help! My phone # is (650) 814-3322. Thank you. Pam Farmer
  • Aug 27, 2015
    This was an easy process.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Always my go-to shop when I need car seats for my babies and also find a good deal! Thank you!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Love the products they have in stock so far, things I do not see at Babys R us and pricing seem to be descent. easy search for items definitely will be looking to visiting store soon!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    i love this website i have refereed alot of people here i have ordered alot of tis site and this is the first place i go when looking for an item also the prices are the best compared to anywhere else i go.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    Love Albee bought a silver cross pram twenty five years ago from you .just a great place for baby shopping now am shopping for great Grandchildren .......Thankyou Albee for making it a pleasant experience ..
  • Aug 15, 2015