Albee Baby Reviews

10/23/2014
Albee Baby Ratings and User Reviews. Albee Baby is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1783 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Albee Baby

2008 Platinum

Albee Baby Rating

More About Albee Baby

Recent Reviews for Albee Baby

• Oct 23, 2014
    Lowest price gurantee
  • Oct 23, 2014
    They respond my email very fast, but not over the phone. I had to wait more 30 minutes every time I called them.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I really like the website, you have plenty of variety and i always find what im looking for.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    order pipeline and check out page is simple and clear, I like it very much. The $20 gift card made me finally decide to purchase this item with Albee instead of Amazon, Nordstrom etc which provide the same price.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Fabulous experience!!! Going to order from them again in future!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    It's been a quite nice buying experience.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    great online experience shopping here!
    Love the savings!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Easy website from which to order with nice selection. Best prices including free shipping. Prompt shipment.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I am so thrilled I found the car seat that I wanted for my child at the right price! Thanks so much Albee Baby!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Great website and overall good product selection. Prices may be more competitive given the online experiences.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Easy site to navigate and pay for items that I wanted to purchase.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    the best site i ever seen but i can't choose the option of shipping
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    Happy with purchase, love the baby carrier travel systems. Beautiful color!!!!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    The only thing I would recommend that the estimated shipping time. I spoke with store associate in NYC, he told me it would only take a few days. BUT, I did not see on the website or thru the ordering process how long it will take to ship
    Oct 22, 2014
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I love the product. Fast shipping.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I was very pleased with how easy it was. I hate having to create log ins or things are overly complicated on a site. The price was way better than almost all the other stores I checked as well.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    It looks like a great site. I hope the order goes well.
    Oct 22, 2014
    Best price!
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I found the prices of Albee baby to be far superior to other stores. I was about to purchase my baby crib bedding and accessories from a major department store and ended up getting it $80 cheaper from Albee baby with NO sales tax and free shipping on top of it. Great deal!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    I bought the Dream Home baby cot (which was available online), but after placing the order they told me it wasn´t available. They provided an estimated time of shipping and also gave me the option of cancelling the order in case I wanted. I was in a rush, but I could wait those days (if they assured it wasn´t going to take more than that). They promised it wasn´t going to take longer and kept their promise. Since I needed the cot fast, they asked the manufacturer to send it from their warehouse to me directly. It was great!