Alibris.com Reviews

06/29/2015
Alibris.com Ratings and User Reviews. Alibris.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 7883 reviews. Last rated on 06/29/2015.

Alibris.com Rating

More About Alibris.com

Recent Reviews for Alibris.com

• Jun 29, 2015
    Alibris has proven to be very reliable, good information, good service.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    want to see the selection more at each page
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I am generally very satisfied with my purchases and experiences on Alibris. However, I don't really like the new website 'layout'. I wish it ere more like Amazon or CBD, which seem to me to be much more user friendly.
    good quality books!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Nice place to find used books at a decent price.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Alibris is to be commended for encouraging reading by selling books at a low enough price. Thank you.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I have ordered several used books from alibris through the years - never disappointed with products, service or prices. I have recommended alibris to many of my friends.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I don't like that your coupon offer for $15 turns out to require a $100 purchase, and that you only disclose the shipping cost after you checkout. It leaves me feeling uncomfortable doing business with you. I'd prefer to know these things from the get-go. You offer good products at decent prices.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I am pleased thus far with your online service. I am hoping I will be still please with the products that I ordered.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Shipping rates almost kill the will to purchase anything,
  • Jun 29, 2015
    If I am looking for an out of print book, or hard to find, I know I will probably find it on alibris.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I have been happily buying from Alibris for several years. I don't usually buy many books--I am a great fan of the public library. However, there are some books I just want to own--in this instance books by Wm. Kloefkorn, as he was a classmate of mine in high school as well as one year of college, and many of the anecdotes he relates are very familiar to me. At one time I was searching for a bio of Carry Nation and found it, finally, at Alibris. At first I tried Amazon, but found it at Alibris for 1/4 the price.
    LIKED THE PREVIOUS WEB LAYOUT BETTER
  • Jun 29, 2015
    It's nice to find a new site to buy reasonably priced textbooks.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I recommend alibris to students in my classes at the university where I teach. I offered to pay for my grand-daughter's text books at her university, shopped various sites online and saved hundreds of dollars at alibris. compared to bookstore prices. She was amazed at the savings and now uses your site. When purchasing books for myself, I particularly value the reviews and vast range of choices on topics I teach, especially rare books out of print in my field.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    love this site.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Coupons are obscure; if you really have your buyer's interest at heart, you'd make their inclusion in the billing automatic. Shipping prices keep a lot of people from buying. Shipping plus price add up to more than the book costs at a bookstore, even when the book is a bargain one.
    Jun 29, 2015
    Alibris's s & h charges are what keep me from ordering very often. I like the availability of books, but Edward R. Hamilton Booksellers will send any number of books for $3.50 s & h, which, since I read a book at least every two days, makes a big difference in where I buy.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Enjoy shopping for books unable to still find in stores. Great prices.
    Jun 29, 2015
    Satisfied with product and service
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I love Alibris.com and recommend it to anyone who talks to me about ordering books on line.
  • May 29, 2015
    I love shopping on Alibris.com. Find it very easy to shop, Love being able to save items to My Wish list