Alibris.com Reviews

04/17/2015
Alibris.com Ratings and User Reviews. Alibris.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 5840 reviews.

Alibris.com Rating

More About Alibris.com

Recent Reviews for Alibris.com

• Apr 17, 2015
    Over all a very satisfying experience
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Alibris is my go to source for out of print books ... thank you Alibris for providing an easy shopping experience!!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    This is an amazing experience buy on Alibris, the only thing that you should improve will be the shipping procedure because you should provide the exact day when the items arrive and the coupons never work because I need to buy many books at the same time and is not really attractive. For this reason, I never pay attention in your coupons.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    When I once tried to buy from Alibris before, no one at A was able to tell me whether the Spanish book taught Latin American Spanish or Castillano, so I didn't buy the book.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    New site design seems promising
  • Apr 17, 2015
    So far, excellent identification of book wanted, at a reasonable price. If I receive the book within a month in good order, the whole purchase experience will have been excellent.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    It is the cheapest online bookstore.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Your email said save 15% off your order; but when I used the code it only provided $15.00 off my bill although he bill was $441.41 and should have been $66.25 off. Still made the purchase because I wanted these particular books; but not happy that you sent an email offering one thing and I actually got something more than 4 times less than offered.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I think you should offer a discount on shipping for larger orders (e.g., over $100), even if with different sellers. The charges for shipping can really add up when you are buying multiple books with each order. I DO, however, like and take advantage of your coupons. I only wish you would show the actual discounted price for each item when a coupon is used so that I know exactly what I am paying for. Adding the shipping and sales tax to the purchase price often makes a difference in my decision to purchase an item.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    happy with services provided by alibris
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Enjoyed the visit ...thank you.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I thought the checkout process was very smooth and easy with no hidden details. It was a pleasant experience and I will definitely shop here again.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I love to use alibris for hard to find books.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    In general I have been satisfied with my Alibris purchases. The vendors have been very honest in assessing the condition of the items I have purchased. The most frustrating thing is the shipping costs which often are more than the order total for the books.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    Great to do business with
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Recommended by the Mystery book club president and I have been very satisfied with my experiences
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Whenever I need a hard to get book, I can alwlays find it at Alibris. I have used Alibris for many years, and have always been very satisfied with the books I've ordered and the speedy delivery.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I was pleased to rediscover Alibris - I tend to buy used books and there seems to be a good selection of what I look for.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Excellent resourse fro find books at reasonable prices. AWM
    Apr 17, 2015
    I have been doing business with Alibris for several years. They service my needs. AWM