Alibris.com Reviews

09/03/2015
Alibris.com Ratings and User Reviews. Alibris.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 11623 reviews.

Alibris.com Rating

More About Alibris.com

Recent Reviews for Alibris.com

• Sep 3, 2015
    1st time using this retailer. I was surprised that the delivery time was estimated between 3 and 12 days. That is a wide time frame. It will cause me to consider another retailer.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Really easy to purchase. This is the first book I read as a child and I'm pleased to have it again.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Alibris is a very good place to find book titles that can't be found at Amazon or other online book sellers.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I found the book i wanted but then I forgot my password. After I retrieved it I could not find my original order. How can I go back to my original order in the future?
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I love this site. You seem to have all the books I'm searching for!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Alibris is competetive in their pricing thanks to the selection of vendors they offer. I have started using them to purchase all of my books and textbooks. I also recommend them to anyone who asks me where to purchase books. Great company!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    It would be good if more of your books had synopsis write up
  • Sep 3, 2015
    This website is so great! Saved a lot of money today because of alibris.com; love it!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    you have what I'm looking for at a very good price. Old and new you seem to carry all books
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Very easy. I'll be back thanks
  • Sep 3, 2015
    BY FINDING THIS SITE I WAS ABLE TO OBTAIN THE BOOKS THAT MY WIFE ENJOYS READING AND I ALSO FOUND ONE THAT I WILL PURCHASE IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE. ALSO I HAVE THIS WEBSITE IN MY FAVORITES SO I CAN EASILY OBTIN ACESS TO.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Great site for college students but had a little frustration with checkout information.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Very good service an prices my kids have most the Disney movie because of alibris an much more
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I will really be able to tell you when the gift is delivered.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I like find books that I need for school at a much more economical rate!!
    Have used you for years, just not in past 2 years
  • Sep 3, 2015
    it's cheap and convenient.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    The price for the books was great. I hope the quality of the books is good. If thats the case then I will defiantly come back to this site.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Over all it is a great experience.. I wanted to remove old shipping address's but I couldnt figure out how. The shipping was more than the books. I might look at another site to see if that is over all the price