Alibris.com Reviews

07/29/2015
Alibris.com Ratings and User Reviews. Alibris.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 9573 reviews.

Alibris.com Rating

More About Alibris.com

Recent Reviews for Alibris.com

• Jul 28, 2015
    Shipping charges WAY too high!!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    The textbook I order was at a significant savings compared to my local store. I was even told that if I was not satisfied I could return. Made the purchase a no brainer
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Always enjoyable to tour your domain. Archie
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I compared prices to other sited and alibris gave me the best deal. Will definitely shop from here again
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I LOOK TO PURCHASE OTHER BOOKS IN THE FUTURE.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    They had the books I was looking for in good condition. We have ordered from them before but not recently but am looking forward to getting my books. Cost competitive.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Easy to use, Website is attractive. Books usually arrive on time. I have no complaints.
    Very smooth operation
  • Jul 28, 2015
    You folks appear to be straight-shooters with great prices & service!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    It was a bit hard trying to find the book version - it took me to audio options first.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Found what l wanted, fair price, l'm happy.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    have used the site for years...love it!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Alibris is a good option to buy
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Alibris has a wide selection of good items at discounted prices.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I ordered 3 books at one time to be shipped from 3 senders; two came promptly. I finally searched our correspondence for what was holding up the other, having been told that it was shipped, I think. Found an overlooked email telling me that book was cancelled and an alternate was available in my cart. I just now ordered it tho the price was $4 higher than my first decision and the book quality is promised to be lower. I was too lazy to check out the availability of competition. Looks kinda like bait and switch and I fell for it. But it may be good faith service. $25 will dull my pain, anguish caused by myself or you or the bookstore vendor.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    shipping takes a little longer than I initially expected
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Have been an Alibris customer for several years. I have never been disappointed with the item(s) delivered.
    Jul 28, 2015
    It has been my pleasure to shop Alibris for a long time. I have never been disappointed.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Was "charged" to get the book at such a good price.
    Jul 28, 2015
    That which I wanted was delivered.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    I should probably get "commission" or stock (LOL) in the Alibris Company, as I tell people everywhere I meet about Alibris, and a better way to buy decent books!! I've been utilizing Alibris for a LONG TIME!! Thank you!!! Barbarajean G.