All American Swim Reviews

03/05/2015
All American Swim Ratings and User Reviews. All American Swim is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 112 reviews. Last rated on 03/01/2015.

All American Swim Rating

More About All American Swim

Recent Reviews for All American Swim

• Mar 1, 2015
    I am very pleased with my Arena duffel bag. Lots of space for my swim gear. Monogramed. Very good price on swimsuits. SNOWDAY.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    We. Site is horrible to use -slow also don't tell you name of colors on the suit for Nike . Slow check out and password issue
  • Feb 28, 2015
    The expeirence was amaze-balls, I can't believe how easy it was, I was in and out, and that's just the way a guy like me loves to shop.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    It would have been nice if we could sort on size and then price rather than look or style.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    The shipping fees to Canada are too high.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Great Products and Great Service!!
    Mar 4, 2015
    Great shopping experience.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    I really like the USMS gear offered by AAS. The prices are fair and competitive with other online merchants.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Prices are great. The website is archaic in structure. Need to be able to filter by size. And why do you have discontinued products listed on the website if they are not in stock.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    I am very glad that All American Swim carries the exact swimsuit that I want when all other merchants do not carry it. (The style seems to be phasing out.) The prices are very good; they compare well with the local merchant that I usually buy from. The style and appearance of the website are a drawback, however. The home page is cluttered and the graphics are cheap-looking. In the website's attempt to provide lots of products in different categories, the website ends up looking disorganized; the top menu and the left menu are basically the same, but with both there I feel overwhelmed and confused. Finally, I appreciate the free shipping, but I'd like to know how my order is being shipped. Since the other option are UPS and USPS, I'm left thinking that the free shipping is via Fedex or some guy's car or donkey. I know that those last two are not the type of shipping, but not knowing the delivery method lowers my belief in the merchant's credibility. If not for the ability to acquire the swim suit that I want and can find nowhere else, the appearance of the website would keep me from making the purchase because it does not appear to be a successful, highly credible business.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I was frustrated not to be able to "save" my shopping cart when i was browsing. I wanted to be able to go back and checkout, but the items were automatically removed, without easily being able to see what I recently viewed.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Site is very user friendly.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I had to enter my credit card information multiple times, switching to another card before it was accepted. It's most annoying as it was a cardI I use regularly.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Feb 23, 2015
    Very reliable source of swimming products at good prices.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    This order was for two team swimsuits. All American contacted me a day after I ordered to let me know the suits (that needed to be imprinted with the team logo) were backordered. When I explained that they were for a swim meet a little over two weeks away, they worked with me to make sure that we received the suits in time for the meet. We ended up having them shipped to my house, but they were willing to send them straight to the meet, if needed. I have picked up suits from them AT a meet before. Fantastic service!
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Very frustrating that I was not given an expected shipment date! While, I enjoy free shipping, I do not enjoy assuming my sons team suit will arrive before the next meet, in 2 weeks... Fingers crossed, I guess.
    Feb 18, 2015
  • Feb 9, 2015
    So glad I was able to use the 10% off code for this pricey item! This purchase (tech suit) is a gift for my college aged son. Thanks
    Feb 19, 2015
    You had the size suit my son needed, which was not easy (27). Because it was my first order, although NOT easy to find, I was able to use a promo code for a discount. Because of the price of Tech Suits, I especially appreciate any discount I can get....
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Would be more helpful to have the team colors listed when ordering embroidery so that you know for sure which color you should order for a specific team.
    Feb 23, 2015
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Was a great page and good price
    Feb 19, 2015
    I so glad to use your service, I have a little problem with the delivery time, and the customer service help me , you guys have a wonderful staff they resolve the problem on time and all bu email.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I have been very happy with your Dolfin Uglies grab bag suits for $19.99 in the past. You didn't have them available this time, but please let me know if you do again!
    Feb 10, 2015
    Although the suits Dolfin suits that we ordered gave the girls terrible suit burn, Aaron at customer service was very helpful and understanding. I will definitely order other products from you in the future.