All Star Health Reviews

02/11/2016
All Star Health Ratings and User Reviews. All Star Health is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 806 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.
AllStarHealth.com was founded to provide quality, brand name health supplements at a reasonable price. Due to the expense of setting up a retail location and the low volumes of sales they usually generate, prices had to remain high to be able to keep health supplements businesses viable. AllStarHealth.com is using the Internet's inherent efficiency in product presenta... Show More AllStarHealth.com was founded to provide quality, brand name health supplements at a reasonable price. Due to the expense of setting up a retail location and the low volumes of sales they usually generate, prices had to remain high to be able to keep health supplements businesses viable. AllStarHealth.com is using the Internet's inherent efficiency in product presentation and order processing to lower the prices drastically.
Circle of Excellence - All Star Health

2013 Winner

All Star Health Rating

More About All Star Health

Recent Reviews for All Star Health

• Feb 11, 2016
    You have large selection of products that I can peruse at my leisure. I appreciate the quality and price of your products, and speedy delivery. I will stay with All Star Health for my health products. Thank you.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Fast Shipping and competitive pricing!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Nice job! Love the discounts! Great Products.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    the best - long time shipping from west coast sometimes
  • Feb 7, 2016
    At this time some of my opinions are only preliminary. I can better form an opinion after I receive my product.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I had a great experience shopping at AllStarHealth.com.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    The site is easy to use and contains sufficient items and information. Thanks
  • Feb 6, 2016
    prices are still too high especially protein powder
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I am extremely happy with the products and prices on this site. I always look forward to the high quality and product descriptions available to us as consumers.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    All Star Health offers excellent quality products, wide selection, very reasonable pricing, all delivered in a timely and convenient manner.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Love the deals on this website. Not making a lot of money makes it easier to buy what I need here!!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    i am really satisfied with the products
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Great stuff, with 50g of protein and low or no carbs I feel it is a wonderful product.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I am so satisfied with your product and prices. The first time I ordered on your site I was quite excited when I saw your prices compared to the prices in stores. I will order from you forever and I also tell my friends about your site. Thank you for being very competitive.
    Feb 4, 2016
    Great Service and product!
    nice
    thanks ...quick service
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Allstarhealth provides the best value for supplements! I have shopped here for 5+ years and never had a problem. I always recommend to all my friends!
    Feb 4, 2016
    The product was MP Assault, Pineapple Mango on sale. When I received the product. It was solid and "caked". Assault is my go to pre workout. I will still use it, but my impression is the Assault was discounted because it was sitting on the shelf for so long the product was "going bad".
    Feb 6, 2016
    Fast and fabulous! : )
  • Jan 20, 2016
    I have found the products that I us is much lower in price, than if I got in my auto and went to get the products. Anyone that knows how to us a computer has know trouble using your sit.
    Feb 7, 2016
    I use your products in my drinks that I drink twice a day so when I talk about my drinks I talk about All-Star-Health I tell them that they are able to purchase anything that they need at a reasonable price. All so your product are good. Thank you for coming into my life.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    I went online to purchase Raw VEgan protein powder as it is essential to my new plant based diet I found your name in the website and your price was the best. So i ordered 2 of the powders and was completely satisfied with the ordering. I expect the delivery to be on time and that will complete my satisfaction
    Feb 2, 2016
  • Jan 15, 2016
    I always seem to come back to AllStarHealth for items I need. For instance, the items I bought today were no longer available where I had been buying them and of course AllStarHealth had the item and a full selection of items from the same manufacturer that I had to have.
    Feb 4, 2016
    AllStarHealth has a large stock of protein bars at great prices. I shop at AllStar to keep myself stocked in bars. Great selection, prices, and delivery charges - AAA