All Star Health Reviews

10/24/2014
All Star Health Ratings and User Reviews. All Star Health is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 191 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.
AllStarHealth.com was founded to provide quality, brand name health supplements at a reasonable price. Due to the expense of setting up a retail location and the low volumes of sales they usually generate, prices had to remain high to be able to keep health supplements businesses viable. AllStarHealth.com is using the Internet's inherent efficiency in product presenta... Show More AllStarHealth.com was founded to provide quality, brand name health supplements at a reasonable price. Due to the expense of setting up a retail location and the low volumes of sales they usually generate, prices had to remain high to be able to keep health supplements businesses viable. AllStarHealth.com is using the Internet's inherent efficiency in product presentation and order processing to lower the prices drastically.
Circle of Excellence - All Star Health

2013 Winner

All Star Health Rating

More About All Star Health

Recent Reviews for All Star Health

• Oct 24, 2014
    the best keep it up
  • Oct 23, 2014
    satisfied with the delivery of the product by mail; have seen demos of products included in my purchases similar to what I have ordered to help me buy new products; have not seen any in the past couple of orders; would like to see some coupons or additional discounts for returning orders/customers
  • Oct 22, 2014
    The best place to purchase health and related products. I've been buying from AllStarHealth for a few years now and they are the easiest, quickest, and most reliable source for fitness related products. I have recommended several friends and family to the AllStarHealth website and they have also purchased many times through the website. I was turned on to AllStarHealth by my personal trainer a few years ago and have used it ever since.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    The best place to buy supplements. Great products at great prices.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Love it!!! Amazing product delivered fast.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    They do what they say,never had to call about delayed shipping.One of my biggest peeves about some online merchants.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    They have what I need and the prices are good.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Fantastic site with great prices on items that I need on a fairly regular basis!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Have been a customer for three years now and would never plan on going anywhere else. Huge savings over health/supplement stores and other websites. I reccomend to everyone who asks where I buy my protein, vitamins, etc. The only down side i noticed is that it seems to take longer than it did a couple of years ago to receive my orders. I live in RI, not sure if you closed or relocated a warehouse.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    fair prices and applicable shipping. Great selection of products with clear descriptions.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Easy to use, convenient check out and they have just about anything I search for. Always my first choice for purchasing supplements.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Beat competitors prices on most items. It would be nice if you offered free shipping when spending over $50.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    easy to navigate website, awesome prices, prompt shipping, items packaged securely
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    I won't use any other online supplement company..My orders have always delivered fast and they usually are the lowest cost... Extremely satisfied!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Pretty much the only place I can find the flavor I like AND they give me an awesome deal by buying 2! Thanks a lot! I'm a returning customer and will be back again!
    Oct 22, 2014
    I love that you guys carry this flavor! It's a great powder, clean and lean, definitely coming back for more! This last time I ordered 3, one was for my friend, he's hooked too! Thanks a lot
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Despachos rápidos, buenos precios, seriedad y cumplimiento
    Oct 22, 2014
    Seriedad, cumplimiento y prontitud en los despachos
  • Oct 13, 2014
    The best prices for what I look for when shopping for supplements. Website is easy to navigate, search engine works very well adjusting items in cart and checkout are easy and fast. I have been a return customer for a few years now because they can't be beat! They're the best.
    Oct 24, 2014
  • Oct 10, 2014
    very good selection & excellent prices !!!!
    Oct 23, 2014
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Very good service, and the prices are great!
    Oct 18, 2014
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I have used other companies that offer free shipping with a purchase order of $50.00 or more.
    Oct 20, 2014
    The delivery person was very nice and professional. From a scale from 1 to 10 I give him a 10.