AllBibles.com Reviews

05/28/2015
AllBibles.com Ratings and User Reviews. AllBibles.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 276 reviews.

AllBibles.com Rating

More About AllBibles.com

Recent Reviews for AllBibles.com

• May 2, 2015
    Your web site is very , very slow...this needs to improve. For example, it took 5 minutes after I checked the over 13 years old button before I could go on to the next step. You need to show the personalized words at every step not just during ordering...since your web site is so slow, I started wondering if everything else was okay. You have a great selection, but I almost ordered from another site since yours was extremely slow.
  • May 1, 2015
    best deal on esv gift bibles by the case I could find, using them for vbs
  • May 1, 2015
    It would be nice to be able to view a page of the Bible being considered for purchase.
  • May 1, 2015
    Good mechandise at good cost but the website itself is incredibally slow.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    NICE SITE, NICE PRODUCTS.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    This cite was so helpful and the bible I bought should be great for my boyfriend who is studying at Liberty University to be a pastor.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Website is really slow, but overall satisfaction is great.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I'd like to see more bilingual Bibles, esp. in French/English, German/English, Spanish/English, Chinese/English, Japanese/English and Portuguese/English. I'd also like to be able to know what version the English version is. This was not clear on the website.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I will be giving this to a friend
    May 2, 2015
    Yes, I have purchased your products and appreciate it due to my being 91 years old and have a limited vision.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Ok so far . First experience
    May 1, 2015
    Somewhat disappointed in the small type size.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    The checkout was very frustrating waiting for the page to refresh after each radio button was selected. I hated that I could not fill in information in the order I wanted to on the checkout page. (I like putting in my credit card information last. this was not an option.)
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I found this site very useful and recommend to all family Christian home and others.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Selection with AllBibles is very good. The website layout is not very user friendly and a little slow.
    May 1, 2015
    The product I purchased looked a little on the "cheap" side. Other than that, was very satisfied.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    We order the Bibles for our 8th grade graduates every year with their names stamped on the front and they are wonderful lasting gifts from the school.
    May 1, 2015
    The customer service is top rate and always friendly and helpful. We give these Bibles as a graduation presents to our 8th grade graduates. We have been ordering them for many years.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    I purchased the ESV Study Bible - Brown Cowhide edition. I had my last name embossed on the lower right corner of the cover and was a little disappointed in the quality of the print. I understand that this may have to do with the type of material being embossed. High satisfaction in the product overall.