AllBibles.com Reviews

08/19/2014
AllBibles.com Ratings and User Reviews. AllBibles.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 213 reviews.

AllBibles.com Rating

More About AllBibles.com

Recent Reviews for AllBibles.com

• Aug 11, 2014
    Thank you for great service!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    This is an amazing value and our church is so grateful for it.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    The transaction process is a little slow and should present a smoother transition from step to step.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    easy to understand and to navigate.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Great selection and ease of use.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 9, 2014
    My experience with allbibles.com has been totally 100% great.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    easy to order good selection
    Aug 8, 2014
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I withhold my thoughts until i receive my product so that I know all is well. Hope you don't mind but the process was great so far.
    Aug 7, 2014
    I really enjoyed the purchase. It was all the trickery by bizrate over magazines that I can't stand. I was told that if I filled out a survey I would recieve a free subscription to a magazine. Then there was a 2$ charge for each magazine i chose. Then I was offered 4 more free magazines. I thought ok whats 2$ then got a bill for $202.00 WOW. Talk about deceptive advertising. I am still waiting to see if I get charged. I cancelled all of the magazine including the supposed freebies All Bibles should dump this service.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    first dealing with them
  • Jul 27, 2014
    goog experience
    Aug 9, 2014
    great product and expedited delivery
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I especially liked that you had a page to show the font size on the giant print bibles. I am purchasing this bible as a gift for a friend and she needs a large print bible to study.
    Aug 9, 2014
    I have purchased Bibles from AllBibles.com before and I have also recommended it to people. I actually purchased this Bible for a friend on FB who needed a large print Bible and couldn't afford one. She absolutely loved the Bible and it was delivered to her very quickly. Thank-you AllBibles.com
    Nice site
    Aug 7, 2014
    The coupl,e really was impressed with their monogrammed bible. Thanks
  • Jul 21, 2014
    As this is my first order with AllBibles I hope to be satisfied with my purchase. The prices are diffidently good.
    Aug 7, 2014
    I ordered a giant print bible and the print is smaller than the large print bible I already have. The bible is very flimsy and the leather is more like cardboard.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I thought they had a great variety of products and was able to easily select what I needed.
    Aug 11, 2014
    Wonderful!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    In item description it did not include the size of the Bible, had to make a phone call to find out.
    Aug 9, 2014
    Very friendly and knowledgeable about products
  • Jul 16, 2014
    First purchase was an NASB study bible in 12/13. A manufacturing defect in the product was handled by outstanding customer service. I could not be more pleased with the service, quality, and value of the product as well as the delivery. Looking forward to receiving my newest purchase. I have given my highest recommendation of AllBibles to family and friends. Keep up the GREAT work!
    Aug 5, 2014
    My order was not received on time through no fault of AllBibles. USPS dropped the ball big time. The customer service representative was amazing. She sent out a second product which I received in excellent time. I have already completed a customer review on the product, and I cannot say enough about the professionalism and courtesy of the customer service rep. With exception only of USPS - all 10's!!!
  • Jul 12, 2014