AllergyBuyersClub.com Reviews

04/28/2016
AllergyBuyersClub.com Ratings and User Reviews. AllergyBuyersClub.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 122 reviews. Last rated on 04/28/2016.

AllergyBuyersClub.com Rating

More About AllergyBuyersClub.com

Recent Reviews for AllergyBuyersClub.com

• Apr 28, 2016
    Ready for new filters
  • Apr 27, 2016
    I value the ratings allergy buyers club bestows on their products. They have never lead me astray.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Did extensive research on air purifiers and found that the IQAir HealthPro Plus to be hands down the best in its class. I suffer from year round allergies so I'm really looking forward to receiving my product and put it to good use. I found that AllergyBuyersClub had the best pricing, offered a Lifetime Warranty and provided free ground shipping. I also added spare filters to my purchase due to the 10% discount and free shipping.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    I'm glad to get the air filter.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    looking forward to using this product
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Good description, fair prices, honest about products, highly recommending
  • Apr 26, 2016
    I appreciate a site taylored to my specific allergen protection needs.
  • Apr 26, 2016
    The website needs to be updated to look a little less busy. It has a lot of fantastic features such as product comparisons, detailed specs etc- BUT it is missing (and sorely) customer reviews. That is the biggest deciding factor when I buy an item on Amazon. The only reason I bought this item from you today was because the price was lower. I am hesitant about the product given the multiple reviews of bad steam cleaners all over the internet and your website is one of few that did not seem to offer personal experience reviews. Also it is not clear what speed of shipping is being used. I am told that the product will be shipped in 1-2 days but I don't know when it will get to my place.
  • Apr 26, 2016
    Good information backed by prompt a chat line that gives additional information. They are also prompt in answering the telephone
  • Apr 25, 2016
    This website is easy to use. Good quality products that are delivered in a timely manner.
  • Apr 25, 2016
    Excellent website for selection of air purifier. Purchased exactly what I was looking for. Especially with the silent noise factor.
  • Apr 21, 2016
    please do not sign me up for telemarketing calls or other email scams, ads or offers.
  • Apr 18, 2016
    I have ordered in the past and items were delivered promptly at a summer address. I also like the detailed description of each product and the offer of an online chat for questions. They were answered well.
  • Apr 17, 2016
    I like shopping at AllergyBuyersClub.com
    Apr 28, 2016
  • Apr 16, 2016
    Excellent selection and customer service, thank you!
  • Apr 16, 2016
    Apr 27, 2016
    Lovin' the latex pillows!!
  • Apr 14, 2016
    Apr 26, 2016
    yes, i have no problem with the purchase, but i am waiting to see how the product performs.
  • Apr 12, 2016
    I was unable to find information on potential delivery date. It would be nice to have product available in a light color (white/grey/beige) as well as black
    Apr 28, 2016
    It would have been helpful to have more detail on dimensions. Absence of an instruction booklet leaves me trying to figure out what the various buttons do, and why.
  • Apr 7, 2016
    I ordered 3 of the QuietPure compact air purifiers, but only got the QUIET10 coupon applied to 1 item. If I had ordered each individually, I'm assuming I would have saved an extra $20. Seems unfair.
    Apr 25, 2016
  • Mar 18, 2016
    The on-line assistance was wonderful. Hayden was great. In trying to use the site 5% discount code, received an invalid error.
    Apr 27, 2016
    the description on the Austin air filters was a little confusing as the two models differed in what they said were included. I contacted on-line chat, I am afraid I do not remember the name of the person that assisted me, but they were awesome. They agreed, validated that I would receive what I required and saved me some money making sure that I understood that what I ultimately ordered had both filters. I have had an Austin air filters for 20 years and they are great.